nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2122
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Nikkor 24-120 F4 - £750" Previous topic | Next topic
mtparadis Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Jan 2011Mon 20-Aug-12 02:41 PM
40 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikkor 24-120 F4 - £750"
Wed 22-Aug-12 06:17 AM by mtparadis

Louisville, KY, US

I have a USA copy of this lens purchased in late June. I've decided I don't really need the range as it overlaps too much with my 70-200. Free P&P within the UK or can ship around the EU if you're interested.

I'm happy to provide pictures but there's not much to see as I've only used it 3 times! Comes with all original packaging and lens pouch.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
mtparadis Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Jan 2011Tue 04-Sep-12 10:33 AM
40 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikkor 24-120 F4 - £750"
In response to Reply # 0

Louisville, KY, US

Still available at the the reduced price of £750.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2122 Previous topic | Next topic