Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2050
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Singh-Ray filters" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
AreBee Registered since 27th Apr 2008Tue 29-May-12 07:25 PM
531 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Singh-Ray filters"
Sun 14-Oct-12 07:28 PM by AreBee

Inverness, GB

Dear All,

I am selling a few of my Singh-Ray filters as follows (condition rating is given in parentheses):

Daryl Benson 3-Stop Reverse Grad (Mint) = £60
Galen Rowell 3-Stop Soft-Step Grad (Excellent+) = £50
Galen Rowell 3-Stop Hard-Step Grad (Excellent+) = £50
Color Intensifier (Mint) = £105

Details of the above filters may be found at Singh-Ray's website here.

Please note the following:

1. The Color Intensifier is 77mm filter size and has a front thread in order to allow filters to be stacked;

2. All filters come with their original Singh-Ray pouch. The Reverse Grad and Color Intensifier pouches are in mint condition, which is also to say that the lettering on them identifying the filter is as new. The Galen Rowell Grad filter pouches are in excellent condition but the writing on the pouch has worn away partially. However, this is not a problem (as far as I am concerned) because each Grad filter has the same identifying markings etched into the Grad itself, and these are in mint condition;

3. I am happy to sell filters individually;

4. Prices include shipping to anywhere within the U.K.;

5. Direct bank transfer or (cleared) cheque are acceptable means of payment, as is collection in person if this option is viable.

Cheers,

Rob
www.robbuckle.co.uk

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Bronte Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Aug 2006Wed 30-May-12 11:18 AM
127 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Singh-Ray filters"
In response to Reply # 0

Pickering, GB

P.M. sent

Bronte
A Nikonian in North Yorkshire

visit my website at www.pcphotographic.co.uk

AreBee Registered since 27th Apr 2008Wed 30-May-12 09:26 PM
531 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Singh-Ray filters"
In response to Reply # 0

Inverness, GB

Sale of Galen Rowell filters pending.

Rob
www.robbuckle.co.uk

AreBee Registered since 27th Apr 2008Thu 31-May-12 05:00 PM
#3. "RE: Singh-Ray filters"
In response to Reply # 0

Inverness, GB

Galen Rowell filters sold. Two filters still available for sale as described above.

Rob
www.robbuckle.co.uk

Bronte Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Aug 2006Mon 04-Jun-12 06:33 PM
127 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Singh-Ray filters"
In response to Reply # 3

Pickering, GB

Thanks very much for sending the Galen Rowells so promptly, Rob. They arrived safely, and have clearly been very well cared for. I hope I can put them to good use over the Summer.

Bronte
A Nikonian in North Yorkshire

visit my website at www.pcphotographic.co.uk

AreBee Registered since 27th Apr 2008Mon 04-Jun-12 08:18 PM
#5. "RE: Singh-Ray filters"
In response to Reply # 4

Inverness, GB

John,

>Thanks very much...<

Thank you, John. I am very pleased that they have gone to a good home.

All the best,

Rob
www.robbuckle.co.uk

AreBee Registered since 27th Apr 2008Sun 12-Aug-12 02:16 PM
#6. "RE: Singh-Ray filters"
In response to Reply # 0

Inverness, GB

Color Intensifier sold. Daryl Benson 3-Stop Reverse Grad is now the only filter available for sale.

Rob
www.robbuckle.co.uk

AreBee Registered since 27th Apr 2008Sun 09-Sep-12 10:30 AM
#7. "RE: Singh-Ray filters"
In response to Reply # 6

Inverness, GB

All filters are now sold. Please close.

Rob
www.robbuckle.co.uk

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2050 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.