Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS Café Filipino (Public) topic #956
View in threaded mode

Subject: "where have all the Pinoys gone?" Previous topic | Next topic
okilayko Basic MemberThu 25-Oct-12 10:14 PM
218 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"where have all the Pinoys gone?"

Oakville, CA

Hello Kababayans,
This used to be so active. I could barely understand as everyone was using tagalog slang. Now i came back to check, and its all quiet??

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine Charter MemberSun 28-Oct-12 02:44 AM
10630 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: where have all the Pinoys gone?"
In response to Reply # 0

US

We're all busy, I'm sure. Per kahit tahimik, hindi naman ibig sabihin na nag nanahimik! (Just because it's quiet, it doesn't mean we're deliberately staying silent!)

We're all probably working. In tough economic times, Pinoys tend to hustle. Better to be gainfully employed and all that...

"Toodle-loo from Covey22!"

-Armando
Nikonians Team
Nikonians News - Fresh Everyday!

The Covey Blog!

My Plan:

Get out of the car.
Get closer to the subject.
Pick the right mid-tone this time.

See My Nikonians Gallery

yuriboiblu Basic MemberSat 10-Nov-12 01:09 AM
259 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: where have all the Pinoys gone?"
In response to Reply # 1

Calgary, CA

armando, ma' man!

busy nga, katatapos lang ng schoolling nung june. eto may bago ng career sa trabaho.

musta na sa lahatttttttt !!!!!

Yuriboiblu

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS Café Filipino (Public) topic #956 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.