View in threaded mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Printers, Scanners & Color Management

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic ICC Profile Links
All the paper companies seem to have ICC profiles for using their paper with current print
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community 05-Oct-14 11:57 PM
by PSAGuy
111433 ---
Pinned topic Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Review
Members, My review of the Epson Stylus Pro 4900 is now complete and posted on our Resou
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 11-Apr-14 07:32 PM
by kmh
232145 ---
Pinned topic Ilford Galerie Prestige Inkjet Papers Review
Members, Ilford of Switzerland has recently updated their Galerie line of papers and is
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 17-Feb-14 05:24 PM
by Zareeba
81058 ---
Pinned topic Epson Stylus Pro 3880 Review
Browse on over to our Resources page where my review of the Epson Stylus Pro 3880 is now p
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. 01-Dec-13 01:07 PM
by wiselee2
472593 ---
A general, generic topic Color Calibrators
I have been thinking for sometime now to a color calibrator for my monitor and maybe my pr
m3rvt Silver Member28-Nov-14 05:18 AM
by mklass
345 ---
A general, generic topic deep black printing cyan on Smooth High Gloss paper?
I made a b&w and now I'm trying to print it really nicely. It prints fine (via Photoshop)
Cookies35 Silver Member27-Nov-14 05:57 PM
by mklass
458 ---
A general, generic topic Epson 4900 questions
Do the big 700ml HDR cartridges work in the smaller 4900? I have a considerable investmen
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas 26-Nov-14 05:24 PM
by esantos
776 ---
A general, generic topic how much mat overlap?
how much mat overlap do you usually use? Some suggest 1/8 which leaves little margin for
skiroc Silver Member23-Nov-14 01:46 PM
by fdi
8128 ---
A general, generic topic Fuji Pearl - more glare than other surfaces?
I just had a landscape panorama printed on Fuji Pearl - the first time I've used this pap
skiroc Silver Member23-Nov-14 06:08 AM020 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Cutting Roll Paper
Hi All, I have an R3000 printer. I want to print panoramas. I noticed at B&H that a 13"
StevenPituch Silver Member22-Nov-14 02:15 AM
by StevenPituch
8121 ---
A general, generic topic 13" x 38" Paper & Epson R3000
Hi All, I bought some of the Red River 13x38 sheets of Aurora Fine Art Natural paper. It
StevenPituch Silver Member22-Nov-14 02:04 AM014 ---
A general, generic topic Cone Piezography inks
Anyone have experience using any of these B&W ink sets? The majority of my output is B&W,
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas 21-Nov-14 06:50 PM027 ---
A general, generic topic Epson 7900 repair
My 7900's head has two or perhaps three colors permanently clogged... Where can I buy a
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas 21-Nov-14 06:45 PM022 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Is there a formula ?
Is there a formula that can be applied to a full frame DSLR that will let you know how big
Randy1 Silver Member20-Nov-14 06:59 AM
by Randy1
19285 ---
A general, generic topic Paper Sale
I just got my first photo printer and I stopped by Staples to see what kind of paper they
King Nothing Gold Member16-Nov-14 07:00 PM
by King Nothing
273 ---
A general, generic topic Mitsubishi or HiTi sub???
Hey all, I'm considering 2 dye sub printers for events shoots and printing. I'm looking f
bdphotos Silver Member13-Nov-14 09:41 PM020 ---
A general, generic topic Printao8 ??
I have recently come across this product " Printao8" which claims to make printing with an
markgreenberg Silver Member11-Nov-14 04:34 PM
by esantos
150 ---
A general, generic topic Canon PIXMA Pro 100
B&H is advertising this excellent photo printer that typically retails for $400 or so, for
Sixmileman 08-Nov-14 05:05 PM049 ---
A general, generic topic Calibrating monitor
I have a Dell Ultrasharp U2407 WFP monitor. While calibrating it using my ColorMunki calib
Rohinton_Mehta Silver Member08-Nov-14 02:21 PM
by ctadin
159 ---
A general, generic topic B&W Ink Set
In a recent article regarding printers someone mentioned a company that makes a dedicated
unclemikey Platinum Member06-Nov-14 06:40 PM
by unclemikey
684 ---
A topic tagged as someone looking for information need to scan APS film
I need to scan a bunch of APS film and am looking for a recommendation on a mid-priced sca
doug_w 03-Nov-14 12:48 AM
by stenstro
3435 ---
A general, generic topic The Better Size or Format to Print Images
Hi and Greating to you All, I'm using a Lightroom 5 and RAW/NEF only and I'll print my
charry3892 02-Nov-14 11:31 PM
by charry3892
12197 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Why do I print smaller than specified in the Size/Resol...
Hi, I use (still) Capture NX2 for my D800 photos. I print with an Epson 7900. In NX2
newbird Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 29-Oct-14 12:25 PM
by newbird
2104 ---
A general, generic topic Resolution Confusion
Curious when it come to video quality and printing what is the correlation. We have 1080,
John Bertotti Gold Member28-Oct-14 01:51 PM
by esantos
178 ---
A general, generic topic Which DPI for prints?
I have a newbie question for people who sell their prints or who print them to hang in the
vangophotos Silver Member28-Oct-14 05:07 AM
by 19US
6243 ---
A general, generic topic Epson 3880 Platen Gap Issue
I started to make a print yesterday and was startled to hear loud noises as the print hea
DAJolley Silver Member27-Oct-14 11:47 AM
by DAJolley
6128 ---
A general, generic topic Printers etc -- Fundraising Campaign
I few days ago, registered users likely received a reminder email about the 2014 Fundraisi
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. 24-Oct-14 01:36 PM040 ---
A general, generic topic Maximum Length of Paper
I have read in the Epson specifications that the maximum length of a print to be 44 inches
StevenPituch Silver Member22-Oct-14 12:46 PM
by StevenPituch
496 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Custom Print Profiles
I posted a similar question a couple of days ago, but have not seen any replies so I thoug
scenicshutterbug Silver Member21-Oct-14 09:18 PM
by scenicshutterbug
7112 ---
A general, generic topic Dye Sublimation Printing Problem
I transfer images onto a variety of tile and hardboard products using dye sublimation. I
scenicshutterbug Silver Member16-Oct-14 03:37 AM048 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.