Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67276
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Free Trials?" Previous topic | Next topic
BrittaniaRuth Registered since 05th Mar 2013Fri 05-Apr-13 07:30 AM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Free Trials?"

DE

Does anyone know where there is a free trial of Lightroom, or something comparable? Right now I have Photoshop Elements 10 and I'm wanting something different. Thanks. In your opinion, what is the best photo editing software and how does Photoshop Elements 10 hold compare?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Rob_ZN Gold Member Nikonian since 23rd Dec 2012Fri 05-Apr-13 10:56 AM
108 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Free Trials?"
In response to Reply # 0

Durban, ZA

You can download a trial version of Lightroom from the Adobe website.

Try http://www.adobe.com/go/trylightroom/

Can't tell you what's best, but I use Lightroom and find it to be more than enough for what I do.

Hope that helps

Rob

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) topic #67276 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.