Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Out of context, but there's no section for it (yet?)

Mikepoison

Is from: Amsterdam, NL
255 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Mikepoison Basic Member
Sun 07-May-00 02:37 AM
I was wondering whether some of you might try the Photoshop Filters I wrote, to give me some feedback on whether you like the way it works, or whether there are obvious "flaws" in the filters that need to be addresses by yours truly.

You can find them in the software section or click here on https://www.nikonians.org/html/resources/software/index.html

to go there directly.

Many thanks, and I hope you hear something soon.. <g>

Mike
bgs bgs

Is from: Uppsala, SE
11593 posts

#1. "Mike - as you can see I created a section for Software..." | In response to Reply # 0

bgs Administrator bgs is one of the two co-founders of Nikonians, with in-depth knowledge in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources Charter Member
Sun 07-May-00 03:54 AM
...plus this forum for Adobe stuff.

I will get back to you when I have really tested your filters. Maybe someone else have tried them?

Bo (Nikonian in the Black Forest/Germany)
My profile

Bo - Central Europe
Join the members that keep this community up and running
:camera:

Mikepoison

Is from: Amsterdam, NL
255 posts

#2. "RE: Mike - as you can see I created a section for Software..." | In response to Reply # 1

Mikepoison Basic Member
Sun 07-May-00 04:12 AM
very nice =)

I'll wait until someone can msuter up the courage to use them

Mike

G