nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Post-Processing & Workflow (Public) topic #66870
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Selective Ingesting in Photo Mechanic" Previous topic | Next topic
doc85 Silver Member  West Lafayette, US  Nikonian since 18th Jul 2008 Sat 15-Sep-12 10:10 PM
397 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Selective Ingesting in Photo Mechanic"

I am new to Photo Mechanic I like it a lot but is there a way to select images and just ingest the selected ones? If this is not built in is there a work around?
Thanks, Doc85

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Kirk Baker Gold Member  US  Nikonian since 01st Mar 2009 Mon 17-Sep-12 03:11 AM
39 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Selective Ingesting in Photo Mechanic"
In response to Reply # 0

Doc85,

>I am new to Photo Mechanic I like it a lot but is there a way
>to select images and just ingest the selected ones? If this is
>not built in is there a work around?

If you use the Copy/Move command on the File menu, it can do most of what Ingest does, but with a selection. The main things it won't do is copy to two locations at once, and only copy RAW or JPEG files (it will always copy all selected files.)

HTH,

-Kirk

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Post-Processing & Workflow (Public) topic #66870 Previous topic | Next topic