Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #85236
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Hurricane Sandy - Back online finally" Previous topic | Next topic
DaddySS Gold Member Nikonian since 26th Dec 2006Wed 07-Nov-12 08:44 AM
822 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Hurricane Sandy - Back online finally"

Woodcliff Lake, US

It's been a rough 9 days here in northern NJ, finally have power back this morning - and back online!

Richard

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography Nikonian since 25th Nov 2002Wed 07-Nov-12 12:45 PM
9518 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: Hurricane Sandy - Back online finally"
In response to Reply # 0

Boston Area, US

Welcome back!

One of the biggest mistakes a photographer can make is to look at the real world and cling to the vain hope that next time his film will somehow bear a closer resemblance to it. - Galen Rowell

RockyIII Gold Member Nikonian since 27th May 2006Wed 07-Nov-12 02:32 PM
3040 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Hurricane Sandy - Back online finally"
In response to Reply # 0

Raleigh, US

I imagine that nine days without power would be quite an experience. I hope you have no lingering damage or problems from the storm.

Rocky

jordivb Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Mar 2009Wed 07-Nov-12 05:55 PM
620 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Hurricane Sandy - Back online finally"
In response to Reply # 0

Manresa, ES

Good to have you back!
I hope you had at least water supply during those long 9 days and you had not to endure further dammages. Reports we have seen on TV are really horrible.

Jordi
-Barcelonian-

DaddySS Gold Member Nikonian since 26th Dec 2006Thu 08-Nov-12 11:52 PM
822 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Hurricane Sandy - Back online finally"
In response to Reply # 3

Woodcliff Lake, US

Thanks all. Very fortunate here when put in perspective. So many of the NJ, NY and Conn. neighbors lost and have been through so much. I lost one very large tree that missed the house, had my generator running so had heat, and although hours on the gas lines, starting the generator at 3:00 am, and having no internet were a pain, all things considered I was lucky. Just glad to be back.

Richard

ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography Charter MemberFri 09-Nov-12 12:03 AM
8148 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Hurricane Sandy - Back online finally"
In response to Reply # 4

Powder Springs, US

Glad you weathered the storm and are getting back to normal.

Scott Chapin
Powder Springs, GA, USA
Nikonians Team Member

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #85236 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.