Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #81307
View in threaded mode

Subject: "I've been" Previous topic | Next topic
spootdad Registered since 27th Dec 2006Wed 25-Apr-12 11:00 PM
730 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"I've been"

Portage, US

grading exams and semester projects all day. I needed a laugh and found this. If you were wondering about reviews for Sigma's 200-500 f2.8 monster, read on.

http://www.petapixel.com/2011/09/20/hilarious-customer-reviews-for-the-sigma-200-500mm-lens-on-amazon/

From the rocking of the cradle to the rolling of the hearse, the going up was worth the coming down

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
grizzly200 Registered since 18th Dec 2011Thu 26-Apr-12 02:17 AM
707 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: I've been"
In response to Reply # 0

Solano County, California, US

Go teachers!!!

James

sabre Silver Member Nikonian since 31st Dec 2006Tue 01-May-12 10:04 PM
4582 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: I've been"
In response to Reply # 0

Bedfordshire, GB

Hi Lee,

I have been grading exam assignments all day today, so I am glad to report that the link you posted has made me laugh hilariously too. Thank you for sharing this relief!

Cheers

Steve (Bedfordshire, England)
My Nikonians Gallery- please visit and leave a comment
A Nikon in the hand is worth two in the bag!

grizzly200 Registered since 18th Dec 2011Wed 02-May-12 01:57 AM
707 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: I've been"
In response to Reply # 2
Wed 02-May-12 01:58 AM by grizzly200

Solano County, California, US

I didn't bring home any papers to grade today Staff meeting day. I wonder what percentage of Nikonians are teachers.

Very funny link, by the way.

James

autoexer Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Jan 2011Sat 05-May-12 01:40 AM
913 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: I've been"
In response to Reply # 3

Waukesha, US

very funny..... thanks!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Df, FA, FG, F

Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public) topic #81307 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.