View in threaded mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MULTILINGUAL NIKONIANS English Café (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic Online Assignments - Revised July 21, 2014
The [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&for um=172&topic_id=1009 4&mesg
rmigliaccio Administrator 21-Jul-14 05:46 PM
by linomaras
02649 ---
Pinned topic Current Contest >> Updated July 8, 2014
Here at Nikonians we have 5 monthly competitions and one quarterly contest along with our
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 09-Jul-14 02:25 AM01514 ---
A general, generic topic Website comparisons - Thom Hogan article
I like this article as Thom got down to one of my fundamental issues with website comparis
dagoldst Silver Member 25-Jul-14 12:00 AM
by dagoldst
7136 ---
A general, generic topic Owner manuals for New Nikon cameras
I called NikonUSA today (7/22/2014)for help with the NikonView software which they kindly
longlens Silver Member 24-Jul-14 01:03 PM
by blw
13218 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Happy Anniversary to me!
I joined this site exactly 10 years ago today. Funny, it doesn't seem that long ago! I joi
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 24-Jul-14 12:45 AM
by Drbee
27421 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Why Nikon?
Why did you go with the Nikon brand? (Mods please move to appropriate section)
Snugapup Silver Member 23-Jul-14 07:11 PM
by URINMYGALAXY
1364506 ---
This is a hot, active topic! "You might have enough gear..."
Feel free to respond and add categories as you see fit: You might have enough gear
billg71 Gold Member 23-Jul-14 06:08 PM
by billg71
382698 ---
A general, generic topic NYC Area Photo Target?
This would be interesting to shoot (if you could do it with permission). http ://www.wir
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. 23-Jul-14 02:58 PM
by pqtrths
12256 ---
A general, generic topic Camera to tripod safety tether?
Hi. I hike with my camera mounted to the tripod resting on my shoulder. Several years ag
GaryPk Silver Member 23-Jul-14 12:17 PM
by David Fellmet
12261 ---
A general, generic topic Thoughts with MH17 families
My thoughts are with the families of the 28 Aussies who died on MH17 shot down yesterday.
robcran Silver Member 19-Jul-14 07:22 AM
by jrp
3104 ---
A general, generic topic Sending pics to Oregon from Long Island NY ;
Samsung S-3 phone.I got to say...wow this is fantastic !, to be able to text and add a pic
Larry E30 Silver Member 17-Jul-14 03:04 AM
by Larry E30
1120 ---
A general, generic topic Selling Framed Prints in a gallery . ..
I read and hear that selling framed prints in a general gallery that covers everything fro
GaryPk Silver Member 15-Jul-14 09:35 PM
by SheriB
10277 ---
A general, generic topic Major change to desktop TPE
For those of you who use "The Photographer's Ephmeris" desktop application, the applicatio
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 15-Jul-14 02:35 PM
by walkerr
2127 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Have we reached the "Good Enough" point with our camera...
I've been following Darrell's D800s thread in the D800 forum and I'm surprised at the numb
billg71 Gold Member 13-Jul-14 03:45 PM
by KMWHITNEY
521275 ---
A general, generic topic Puppies and cameras
On May 30th, my neighborhood was hit by a tornado. Lost some of the roof on the house, the
geno64 Silver Member 12-Jul-14 11:36 PM
by geno64
5180 ---
A general, generic topic A differnet perspective on fireworks
Administrators, if this is inappropriate to post here, please delete. Found this video
esandy Silver Member 11-Jul-14 05:02 PM
by voyageurfred
4172 ---
A general, generic topic Selfies and Photo-Bombing camera phones
OK, even if true, I don't really care if iPhones and other camera phones are killing photo
Ferguson Silver Member 10-Jul-14 02:11 PM
by MarkM10431
14355 ---
A general, generic topic what is the ratio of the image area DX/FX ?
what is the image area ratio DX/FX ?
passatman 10-Jul-14 01:16 PM
by briantilley
7195 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Fireworks Tips and Tricks -- Let's Share -- 2014
This is a continuation of a (very popular) topic from previous years: [link:www. nikonia
briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills 10-Jul-14 12:50 PM
by MarkM10431
45697 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Photography after cataract surgery
I'm about to find out as I'm scheduled to have the procedure this week on my dominant righ
Luke_Miller Silver Member 10-Jul-14 01:56 AM
by Ned_L
35493 ---
A general, generic topic Don't follow me on Twitter...
I don't tweet much and when I do it's usually about nothing interesting. But I did Twee
billg71 Gold Member 10-Jul-14 12:40 AM080 ---
A general, generic topic Wow: Look at the new KEH website
Sometime in the last couple of hours KEH has come out with a brand new website. [https://w
Nikon32250 Silver Member 09-Jul-14 09:36 PM
by snegron
20436 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Who needs megapickles?
Hello, I'm Darrell Rosanna Dana. What's all this talk about megapickels? I like normal siz
DigitalDarrell Team Member Founding Member of the Nikonians writer Guild. Author of most of the NikoniansPress books. 07-Jul-14 04:43 PM
by jdroach
30627 ---
A general, generic topic Still Accepting Entries
The Best of Nikonians 2014, Segment 2, [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 07-Jul-14 04:33 PM035 ---
A general, generic topic Recommend your Android apps, please!
I have succumbed and bought a Samsung S5. Looking for a few good photo apps! This phon
coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire” 07-Jul-14 02:48 AM
by mipo
8159 ---
A general, generic topic D400 & NX2
Nikon has disappointed me and possibly a large portion of their photography base by not ac
gcarey8 Gold Member 06-Jul-14 06:57 PM
by dagoldst
13355 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Nikon vrs Olympus
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
Larry E30 Silver Member 06-Jul-14 11:11 AM058 ---
This is a hot, active topic! What do YOU do when Nikon announces a new camera?
I start off with an odd feeling in the middle of my body. Within hours my entire body is v
DigitalDarrell Team Member Founding Member of the Nikonians writer Guild. Author of most of the NikoniansPress books. 06-Jul-14 10:14 AM
by ScottChapin
36595 ---
This is a hot, active topic! 1st step to retirement
Today is my official last day of work. Tomorrow will be the first day of my two week waiti
KerryS Silver Member 04-Jul-14 12:45 PM
by ajdooley
21386 ---
A general, generic topic A different take on food photography
I came across this through an article in a Peruvian newspaper (of all places). Pretty inte
perucho57 03-Jul-14 12:59 PM065 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.