nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
View in threaded mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby IMAGE SHARING - POST PICTURES FORUMS A Picture I Took

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViews
Pinned topic Vote now - Your Top 5 Shots of 2014, Pt. 1
Please vote now for your favorite image from our Special edition contest - [link:www.nikon
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 08-Jan-15 12:42 AM
by dm1dave
Pinned topic Vote now - Your Top 5 Shots of 2014, Pt. 2
Please vote now for your favorite image from our Special edition contest - [link:www.nikon
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 07-Jan-15 11:47 PM
by dm1dave
Pinned topic Image posting limits and guidelines
In order to avoid any confusion on how, what, and how many images to post, we have clarifi
RickD 14-Sep-14 10:02 PM
by Warren41
Pinned topic Posting Images for Critique or Comments
Nikonians is a teaching/learning community. As such, when asking for critique or comments
DWGimages Moderator Awarded for his skills and knowledge in various areas, including Nude Photography 17-May-09 02:41 AM
by rmichael
A general, generic topic Governor Jerry Brown - The first time around - Sacramen...
This is the official gubernatorial portrait of Jerry Brown which was painted and unveiled
Bob32 Silver Member31-Jan-15 12:35 PM
by dubiousone
A general, generic topic Chihuly Glass at Fairchild Tropical Botanical Gardens, ...
I missed the Chihuly show at Cheekwood in Nashville, so was happy to find it open for an e
coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire” 31-Jan-15 05:50 AM
by elcee
A general, generic topic Hacking the layers
Too cold and windy and this is what happens! :-) D700 105 VR SB700 off the ceiling 1/25
glxman Silver Member31-Jan-15 02:26 AM
by glxman
A general, generic topic Swimming at you
Took this Mallard swimming toward me at Lake Artemesia in Maryland. I liked the difference
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 31-Jan-15 01:38 AM
by Hessy
A general, generic topic Be it ever so humble...
This home comes complete with security fence and indoor heating. "Bur n Slowly the C
shipsdrummer Silver Member31-Jan-15 01:36 AM
by robsb
A general, generic topic Colorado Landscape
Still working images from November. I thought the rock formations and colors were pretty i
augustf Gold Member30-Jan-15 10:27 PM
by elcee
A general, generic topic Rise of the Machines
Here's today's entry for my 365 project. My wife saw this while driving home, called me a
jstream Silver Member30-Jan-15 05:20 PM
by MasterDabber
A general, generic topic Runnin' On Empty - Which version to submit for contest?
I have an upcoming competition with my local photographic society and I've decided that th
rosewood_ltd Silver Member30-Jan-15 05:51 AM
by robsb
This is a hot, active topic! Stones River National Battlefield
At the artillery monument on a hill overlooking Stones River. This is in Murfreesboro, TN
coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire” 29-Jan-15 05:03 AM
by coolmom42
A general, generic topic Eden
This is an old mansion in the Florida Panhandle surrounded by 500 year old live oaks. The
Bill Kennedy Gold Member29-Jan-15 02:47 AM
by Bill Kennedy
A general, generic topic Blacksmith at work
This volunteer at the farm and ranch museum in Las Cruces gave an interesting spiel about
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 28-Jan-15 09:24 PM
by elcee
A general, generic topic A return to the boat house...
I did say I would return here...this time for some landscapes... D2X s + Nikkor 20-35mm
Scotty Silver Member28-Jan-15 05:22 AM
by Scotty
A general, generic topic Blue Heron
Came across this Blue Heron on a nature walk at Turkey Creek in Niceville, FL D810, Tam
Bill Kennedy Gold Member28-Jan-15 01:33 AM
by Bill Kennedy
A general, generic topic Ice...
A subject I return to when I can...I find the colours that appear delightful... D2X s +
Scotty Silver Member27-Jan-15 11:57 AM
by mnbuilder49
A general, generic topic South Haven Lighthouse
This is the frozen lighthouse at South Haven Michigan. D800 | 24-120VR @ 24mm f/22 |
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 25-Jan-15 06:17 PM
by dm1dave
A general, generic topic Abandoned Caboose - Rhyolite, NV
Began as a five shot, 1EV bracket, post-processed first to HDR in HDR Efex Pro, then used
rosewood_ltd Silver Member25-Jan-15 04:29 PM
by dclarhorn
A general, generic topic Something I stumbled upon...
Whilst out shooting stock today I happened on this...and old boat house...the light was lo
Scotty Silver Member25-Jan-15 02:47 PM
by NRVVA
A general, generic topic Watch Photo
I do most of my watch photography with my 60mm 2.8D Micro but just goofing around today I
TheDraftsman Silver Member23-Jan-15 11:31 PM061
A general, generic topic I've got my eye on you
Those talons are quite dangerous-looking. This is one of two owls that roost in the beams
elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement 23-Jan-15 09:23 PM
by elcee
A general, generic topic Spider Lily
Crinum Cultivar, apparently! :-) Neighbour brought over a plant he wanted photographed fo
glxman Silver Member21-Jan-15 10:59 PM
by glxman
A general, generic topic Collapsing Time
I was reading an article yesterday about String theory and discussions about time and its
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 21-Jan-15 10:40 PM
by elcee
A general, generic topic WaldoBliss
Had the opportunity to shoot a friend's band (WaldoBliss) at the Coach House in San Juan C
gheck58 Silver Member21-Jan-15 08:45 PM
by dclarhorn
A general, generic topic Backlit Cyclamen
The afternoon sun coming into our living room made for some nice backlighting on this Cycl
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape 21-Jan-15 08:43 PM
by dclarhorn
This is a hot, active topic! Christmas trees look much small in the wild
It's just about taken over the family room. Finally moved the ladder out and finished wit
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit 21-Jan-15 08:13 PM
by jdroach
A general, generic topic Monroe County Offices
I need a warm and dry place to shoot in the winter and an interesting subject to make me c
dmenges Silver Member21-Jan-15 03:32 AM
by dmenges
A general, generic topic Garden District home
One of many beautiful homes in Uptown New Orleans Louisiana Hand held D7100 w/Nikon 35mm
shipsdrummer Silver Member20-Jan-15 11:23 PM
by shipsdrummer