nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
nwcs

Knoxville, US
6895 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography Nikonian since 15th Jan 2006
Tue 16-Apr-13 12:09 AM

Finally spring has returned after a long slumber and I can take some pictures of flowers and critters again. First up is a Cherokee Brave Dogwood taken at a nearby arboretum. D800 + 105 VR handheld.

Click on image to view larger version

Rassie

Milton, CA
3068 posts

#1. "RE: Cherokee Brave Dogwood" | In response to Reply # 0

Rassie Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Jan 2006
Fri 19-Apr-13 01:28 PM

Beautiful.

Cheers

My Nikonians gallery

nwcs

Knoxville, US
6895 posts

#2. "RE: Cherokee Brave Dogwood" | In response to Reply # 1

nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography Nikonian since 15th Jan 2006
Fri 19-Apr-13 05:40 PM

Thank you!

rb4good

Rocky Hill, US
4959 posts

#3. "RE: Cherokee Brave Dogwood" | In response to Reply # 0

rb4good Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 22nd May 2006
Fri 19-Apr-13 08:04 PM

Very nice Neil. That D800 sure gives nice detail and a good photographer helps as well. F/8@1/250,that is an excellent hand held technique you have there.
Rick

nwcs

Knoxville, US
6895 posts

#4. "RE: Cherokee Brave Dogwood" | In response to Reply # 3

Sat 20-Apr-13 02:20 AM

Thanks! It was actually windy so my left hand was holding the flowers in the lower right and I took the pic with my right hand!

G