Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #49791
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Close-up Colors of Autumn" Previous topic | Next topic
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. Nikonian since 23rd Oct 2010Sun 04-Nov-12 06:49 PM
709 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Close-up Colors of Autumn"

Ann Arbor, US

The Autumn colors are rapidly disappearing here in Michigan. I thought I would share a few close-up reminders of the season. Taken September 29-30, 2012.

D700, Nikkor 24-120mm, handheld.

Dan
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

My Flickr Photostream.
Visit my Infrared Photo Blog.
Follow me on Facebook.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit Nikonian since 02nd Aug 2006Mon 05-Nov-12 01:12 PM
4006 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Close-up Colors of Autumn"
In response to Reply # 0

Newtown, US

Hi Dan,
With the drought, our fall didn't last long either. Great colors and sharp detail. Love the contrast between the leaf color and blue sky. The last is my favorite, background leaf texture is wonderful!

http://kathycavallaro.smugmug.com/

ctdrummer Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Feb 2012Mon 05-Nov-12 01:17 PM
174 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Close-up Colors of Autumn"
In response to Reply # 0

Southern CT, US

Very nice shots Dan, the second is my favorite, but all nice.

Visit my Flickr page.

domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. Nikonian since 23rd Oct 2010Mon 05-Nov-12 04:30 PM
709 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Close-up Colors of Autumn"
In response to Reply # 1

Ann Arbor, US

Thanks Kathy.
The background leaf is a hosta from my flower bed. The hostas are all yellow-orange and droopy now.

Dan
Ann Arbor, Michigan

My Flickr Photostream.
Follow me on Facebook.

domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. Nikonian since 23rd Oct 2010Mon 05-Nov-12 04:33 PM
#4. "RE: Close-up Colors of Autumn"
In response to Reply # 2

Ann Arbor, US

Thanks Patrick.
That is one of my favorites too. Best wishes for your recovery after the hurricane.

Dan
Ann Arbor, Michigan

My Flickr Photostream.
Follow me on Facebook.

LightMeter Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Oct 2011Tue 06-Nov-12 04:35 PM
743 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Close-up Colors of Autumn"
In response to Reply # 4

Houston, Texas, US

Nice colors Dan. Looks like Velvia Heaven. We're just now getting into Autumn here in Texas and I love the cooler weather. But we don't get the colorful leaves-most just turn brown and fall off.

Bill

**D7100** D300, N6006, N2000, N6000, N5005, black F2 Photomic, chrome F2AS, black Nikomat FTN, and a few non Nikons

So many cameras, so little time....

ctdrummer Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Feb 2012Wed 07-Nov-12 12:56 PM
174 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Close-up Colors of Autumn"
In response to Reply # 4

Southern CT, US

>Thanks Patrick.
>That is one of my favorites too. Best wishes for your
>recovery after the hurricane.

Thanks Dan, we made it through with little or no damage, we are very lucky compared to those on the shore.

Visit my Flickr page.

coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire” Nikonian since 30th Nov 2011Sat 10-Nov-12 06:40 PM
2816 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: Close-up Colors of Autumn"
In response to Reply # 0

McEwen, US

These are all excellent, but the last one is my favorite.

working on it in Middle TN
Nikon D3100

35 mm 1.8 Nikkor
18-55 mm Nikkor VR
55-200 mm Nikkor VR
55-300 mm Nikkor VR
150-500 mm Sigma OS
Feisol CT3471 & Markins M20 ballhead

domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. Nikonian since 23rd Oct 2010Mon 12-Nov-12 11:06 PM
#8. "RE: Close-up Colors of Autumn"
In response to Reply # 7

Ann Arbor, US

Diane,
Thank you for your comments. That is one of my favorites too.

Dan
Ann Arbor, Michigan

My Flickr Photostream.
Follow me on Facebook.

landism Registered since 22nd Oct 2011Thu 15-Nov-12 10:30 AM
470 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#9. "RE: Close-up Colors of Autumn"
In response to Reply # 0

CA

nice captures!

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #49791 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.