nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #49737
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Hoping for larvae of the hover fly?" Previous topic | Next topic
glxman Silver Member  South Australia, AU  Nikonian since 04th Oct 2008 Wed 31-Oct-12 01:24 AM
3534 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Hoping for larvae of the hover fly?"

But I think I got something else?
Just eating the new buds, not the aphids?
Regards,
Gary

I used to have a photographic memory but never got it developed

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Scotty45 Silver Member  AU  Nikonian since 20th Mar 2010 Thu 01-Nov-12 07:26 PM
1378 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Hoping for larvae of the hover fly?"
In response to Reply # 0

A nice sharp shot of the grub Gary. Can't help with the ID, but it shows that it's not only the ladies that like roses....Scotty.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

'Proper Preparation Prevents Pathetic Performance'.

glxman Silver Member  South Australia, AU  Nikonian since 04th Oct 2008 Fri 02-Nov-12 01:17 AM
3534 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Hoping for larvae of the hover fly?"
In response to Reply # 1

Tks Scotty,
Constant battle out there, I hope the "good" bugs win, been an interesting operation, unfortunately, a lot of people are spraying and have killed off the "good bugs", like lady bugs, have only seen one this season,
Regards,
Gary

I used to have a photographic memory but never got it developed

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #49737 Previous topic | Next topic