View in threaded mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Sports
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A general, generic topic Well, it finally happened!
I know it is in the back of everyone's mind that shoots sports. An errant ball or athlete
kwb49 Silver Member 13-May-14 02:00 AM
by Bob Chadwick
19405 ---
A general, generic topic Brooke Griffin
She was a stellar high school athlete, named Player of the Year in her second best sport -
reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources 12-May-14 01:35 PM
by hithmojr
2122 ---
A general, generic topic HS Girls LAX (10th May)
Daughter's team hosted a team from the western part of the state that we'll probably meet
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 12-May-14 01:20 PM044 ---
A general, generic topic Something Different -- Horse Racing
Steeplechase to be exact, and some dog racing, and related stuff. The 89th Virginia Go
hithmojr Silver Member 09-May-14 09:04 PM
by hithmojr
6119 ---
A general, generic topic Track and Field
I am covering Track and Field for the first time on Tuesday. Any advice? Lenses? Figure
KathyH Silver Member 09-May-14 09:40 AM
by rickdayton
9186 ---
A general, generic topic HS Girls LAX
My daughter's team had defeated the arch-rivals nine games in a row, including last year's
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 07-May-14 12:55 AM
by Aqualung
6108 ---
A general, generic topic Rugby Alumni Game
A few shots from Buffalo State University WRFC annual alumni game. Cheers, Dave 1 .
bellnier Silver Member 05-May-14 07:59 PM
by bellnier
257 ---
A topic tagged as news Congratulations AlanDunne
Congratulations AlanDunne Congrat ulations to Alan Dunne for his winning capture “Pa
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 05-May-14 10:47 AM
by landism
12156 ---
A general, generic topic HS Baseball
A few from a recent game played in Fort Lauderdale. First daylight game they played this
treadwl Silver Member 04-May-14 12:18 PM
by tityansk
10165 ---
A general, generic topic Kentucky Oaks and Derby
Any Nikonians going this week-end to shoot the races and all the ladies with there hats?
donaldjledet Silver Member 02-May-14 07:50 PM
by donaldjledet
4112 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Request for Pictures by a University
I was contacted by the Director of Sports Information at a university about pictures of an
Bob Chadwick Silver Member 02-May-14 06:53 PM
by bellnier
11199 ---
Here are some pix from a HS game. I've gotten to know the AD, so I am now allowed inside t
rbsandor Gold Member 02-May-14 06:25 PM
by hithmojr
588 ---
Forgot to post these the other day, finally shot some baseball (been shooting LAX so far).
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 02-May-14 06:19 PM
by hithmojr
9124 ---
A general, generic topic A wet day of Lacrosse!
High school Lacrosse in England. Summer is NOT quite here yet. http://www .nikonians.
shipsupt Platinum Member 02-May-14 06:15 PM
by hithmojr
7137 ---
A general, generic topic U19 Rugby
Kenmore WRFC (pink) d. South Buffalo WRFC (white) 17-14. Just a few pics on a beautiful Su
bellnier Silver Member 02-May-14 05:29 PM
by bellnier
483 ---
A general, generic topic Night Football
Greetings everyone! I'm new to this site ... Thanks to @rickdayton - I believe I have t
seaton91 02-May-14 04:35 PM
by Bob Chadwick
11148 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member Finalists: April Contest – “Sports Equipment”
Images from our April contest [link:www.nikonians. org/forums/dcboard.p hp?az=show_topic&for
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 02-May-14 03:53 PM
by dm1dave
1305 ---
A general, generic topic HS Girls LAX
Sorry, more LAX :) Daughter played the former arch-rival today...they got thumped last nig
Aqualung Silver Member Awarded for his technical proficiency and numerous positive critiques over several years, most notably in the Sports forum 02-May-14 11:07 AM
by Aqualung
7132 ---
A general, generic topic Rugby Post Processing with Photoshop CS2
I use CS2 to crop and resize. I've never changed, because I've never noticed, the "resampl
bellnier Silver Member 01-May-14 01:12 AM
by bellnier
5104 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member April Contest – “Sports Equipment”
April Contest – “Sports Equipment” This month’s challenge is Sports Equipment”[/
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 30-Apr-14 04:53 AM
by oilfinder
18504 ---
A general, generic topic football under the lights
I have been entertaining the idea of buying a 300mm F/2.8 to shoot on my D3 for night time
shaynec Silver Member 30-Apr-14 03:57 AM
by seaton91
13396 ---
A general, generic topic Hammerfest 2014 Fort Davis, TX
Have never shot sports before. But the Hammerfest 67mi road race went by my place, so I d
pdavitt Gold Member 30-Apr-14 12:12 AM
by reuben
4135 ---
A general, generic topic Night HS Football
Just to show that I can shoot without flash, even though I don't like the results t
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 29-Apr-14 09:37 PM
by Bob Chadwick
10827 ---
A general, generic topic Rugby - Simsbury vs Springfied
Simsbury HS played Springfield Rifles, a U-19 RFC. Simsbury played well and won 34-15. The
jtmcg Gold Member 29-Apr-14 02:28 PM
by jtmcg
11125 ---
A general, generic topic Rubber DIY Lens Bumpers vs hoods for protection
Anyone tried this? http://www.thest ar.com/photos/master glass/2014/04/16/mas terglass_
Ferguson Silver Member 28-Apr-14 07:18 PM
by mkbee1
8156 ---
A general, generic topic Drake Relays
This was my first attempt at shooting a track and field event. It won't be my last. I was
D2Xstatic Silver Member 28-Apr-14 06:46 PM
by D2Xstatic
10149 ---
A general, generic topic Rugby - Fond du Lac WolfPac vs Appleton vs Oshkosh
Yesterday Fond du Lac WolfPac played a three way non-divisional match up with the Appleton
mkmull77 Silver Member 28-Apr-14 01:00 PM
by jtmcg
473 ---
A general, generic topic Ball on Bat fraud exposed
OK, after seeing so many recent baseball shots, I decided it was time to do a scientific
Ferguson Silver Member 26-Apr-14 04:21 PM
by JonK
9258 ---
A general, generic topic Selling On Siste
Anyone shoot sports out there selling photos on site? I currently do CDs, but with the inh
cdnpilot Silver Member 24-Apr-14 07:50 PM
by shipsupt
298 ---
A general, generic topic 11U Baseball
I have taken a lot of baseball pictures of my son's team but never posted any of my sports
nrcooper Silver Member 24-Apr-14 01:18 PM
by TonyJ
384 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.