View in threaded mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Sports
IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic August Contest – “Speed”
August Contest – “Speed” This month’s challenge is “Speed” In many sports,
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 27-Aug-14 04:23 PM
by D2Xstatic
16318 ---
Pinned topic Cast your vote: July Contest – “Patriotism and Pageantr...
Please vote now for your favorite image! Our members are at the center of all of our month
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 01-Aug-14 09:23 PM
by dm1dave
1285 ---
Pinned topic Welcome/Pertinent Information
Welcome to the Sports Forum (as of April 14, 2010) Rules [/font
rmigliaccio Administrator 03-Mar-14 10:38 PM
by mkmull77
02295 ---
A general, generic topic I'll take the sidelines, thank you!
Wow! Today was a bit of a "thrill"! Not for all good reasons... I'm the new photograp
shipsupt Platinum Member 27-Aug-14 05:09 PM
by Dgastrong
693 ---
A general, generic topic Whitewater shoot....
I went up to the Ocoee River this morning with a friend to shoot rafters and kayakers goin
billg71 Gold Member 27-Aug-14 02:01 PM
by reynja
5130 ---
A general, generic topic FGCU Soccer
Shot some soccer today, almost died in the heat (1pm game, no breeze, little cloud)...
Ferguson Silver Member 27-Aug-14 01:56 PM
by reynja
11102 ---
A general, generic topic Selling Photo,s
Wondering if any of you sell pictures that you take at sporting events and how you do it.
farwest Silver Member 27-Aug-14 12:26 AM
by bellnier
485 ---
A general, generic topic Looking for CC
I bought a D4s for high school sports & wildlife photography I also bought a 200-400 VRII
doubleo Silver Member 26-Aug-14 10:48 PM
by JonK
696 ---
A general, generic topic Friendly Preseason Rugby
I'm excited that I've found a spot as a club photographer. They had a friendly under the
shipsupt Platinum Member 25-Aug-14 11:34 PM
by shipsupt
757 ---
A general, generic topic FSU Opens its 2014 campaign
So it's opening weekend for sports at Florida State. 2 Soccer games this weekend and 1 vo
PerroneFord Silver Member 25-Aug-14 12:31 PM
by shipsupt
5102 ---
A general, generic topic FSU Soccer v Minnesota
It was a hot one today! Highs hit 99 degrees with a heat index of 106. The girls from Mi
PerroneFord Silver Member 25-Aug-14 02:51 AM
by PSAGuy
144 ---
A general, generic topic A great story
Here is a story about an incident that most American sports fans are at least aware of. It
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. 23-Aug-14 11:45 PM
by jrp
275 ---
A general, generic topic Round Rock Express Baseball Photos
The recent post about Baseball being frustrating to shoot is pretty spot-on! I don't find
reynja Silver Member 21-Aug-14 10:31 AM
by rickdayton
8143 ---
A general, generic topic Hydroplanes - I am suitably humbled
First, and probably last, time shooting very, very fast boats far away, on a hazy day. D71
bellnier Silver Member 18-Aug-14 01:38 PM
by bellnier
9172 ---
A general, generic topic Fly Fishing at Dusk
Hope this is the right forum! http://www .nikonians.org/dcfp/ user_files/281989.jp g Th
M_Jackson Silver Member 17-Aug-14 11:38 PM
by M_Jackson
16262 ---
A general, generic topic Sports Team Photographers
I am the team photographer for a local High School and Junior High. My favorite lens when
Mr_Vic Silver Member 15-Aug-14 10:49 PM
by jcsocalphoto
6146 ---
A general, generic topic High School Soccer
High School Bluegrass games took place in Kentucky this past weekend. Basically if you wa
mjsetts88 11-Aug-14 08:34 PM
by bellnier
7225 ---
A general, generic topic MLL Lacrosse Launch vs Boston
Had the opportunity to shoot some pro lax down south a couple of weeks ago. Launch overtoo
julieo Silver Member 09-Aug-14 03:44 PM
by shipsupt
257 ---
A general, generic topic A little Canadian rugby...
I'm trying to get used to my new D7100. Lens is Nikon 80-200D. My secondary objective was
bellnier Silver Member 06-Aug-14 03:03 PM
by bellnier
10184 ---
A general, generic topic Baseball is a frustrating game!
A tale of two photos... I got one of those photos in baseball that look really good.
Ferguson Silver Member 06-Aug-14 12:00 AM
by jcsocalphoto
12194 ---
A general, generic topic Football lens
I currently have a 70-200mm 2.8, 70-300mm 4.5-5.6 for high school football. I have access
farwest Silver Member 05-Aug-14 10:15 PM
by RudyH
16251 ---
A general, generic topic Replace 80-200 2.8D with 70-200 f/4? Opinions please!
The vast majority of my outdoor sports outings are during the day. I went from a D300 and
bellnier Silver Member 05-Aug-14 09:49 PM
by SImby
14231 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Deleting in camera during a shoot?
I have read several articles over the years recommending not deleting images in camera but
ripchen Gold Member 05-Aug-14 01:37 PM
by Ineluki
13188 ---
A general, generic topic Congratulations to rbsandor
Please join me in congratulating Richard Sandor (rbsandor) for his winning image in the
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 05-Aug-14 10:18 AM
by rickdayton
473 ---
A general, generic topic Seek input on lens and body upgrade
I'm considering a body and lens upgrade and would like your input. I currently have a D
lapzan Silver Member 05-Aug-14 10:13 AM
by rickdayton
13184 ---
A general, generic topic July Contest – “Patriotism and Pageantry”
This month’s challenge is “Patriotism and Pageantry” Let’s see how we celebr
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community 31-Jul-14 02:00 PM
by gmth
7247 ---
A general, generic topic Arena Football, a Priest, and the Nikon 1 V2
Reminder to me that sometimes sports is about the spectators, not the athletes. This is fr
Lava Lamp Silver Member 28-Jul-14 09:30 PM
by TerryMc
289 ---
A general, generic topic Jacksonville Suns Baseball
The Jingle goes "Baseball's never been hooter with the Jacksonville Suns!" They did n
MarkM10431 Silver Member 28-Jul-14 07:09 PM
by Ferguson
6102 ---
A topic tagged as having a question File Size Restriction
I'm shooting a Triathlon tomorrow as part of the team photographing the event to sell phot
shipsupt Platinum Member 25-Jul-14 03:08 PM
by shipsupt
5149 ---
A general, generic topic High jump
She's a waif - short, thin, and deadly fast. When she runs she seems to float, even uphil
reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources 22-Jul-14 10:23 AM
by reuben
17259 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.