nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Landscape (Public) topic #69786
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Santorini Cliff-Dwellings" Previous topic | Next topic
slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Frederick, US  Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009 Wed 14-Nov-12 05:35 PM
1602 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Santorini Cliff-Dwellings"

Have I posted this before? For some reason I really like it, so if I have posted it previously - my apologies - and Mods delete it if it is a repeat.

Click on image to view larger version

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D800, D750, and a handful of lenses.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Milwaukee, US  Nikonian since 21st Mar 2009 Thu 15-Nov-12 03:40 PM
5183 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Santorini Cliff-Dwellings"
In response to Reply # 0

It is wonderful! This is so much more interesting then the typical images we see of Santorini.

jdroach, a Milwaukee area and sometimes Chicago area Nikonian.

Visit my Nikonians Blog

Visit my Nikonian gallery

My Flickr Photostream

jdroachphotography.com

tekneektom Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Land O Lakes, US  Nikonian since 18th Nov 2011 Thu 15-Nov-12 04:15 PM
1923 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Santorini Cliff-Dwellings"
In response to Reply # 0

Interesting perspective. Nice image.

Tom

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Ineluki Gold Member  Nürnberg, DE  Nikonian since 03rd Aug 2011 Thu 15-Nov-12 08:51 PM
3544 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Santorini Cliff-Dwellings"
In response to Reply # 2

This is a very nice and unusual picture of this island.

Regards
Egbert

www.allmondo.com

http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/ppuser/401509/cat/500/

Rassie Silver Member  Milton, CA  Nikonian since 08th Jan 2006 Thu 15-Nov-12 10:46 PM
3053 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Santorini Cliff-Dwellings"
In response to Reply # 0

I like this. A great picture, and it makes me want to go explore how those people live there, tunnelled into the mountain. I bet it would be hugely interesting!

Regards

My Nikonians gallery

Reilly M   Monrovia, US  Registered since 26th Jul 2008 Sat 17-Nov-12 12:55 AM
983 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Santorini Cliff-Dwellings"
In response to Reply # 0

So cool! I wonder if sleep walking is a problem there?

yours,
Reilly

The only stupid question is the one you should have asked....

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Landscape (Public) topic #69786 Previous topic | Next topic