nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #750
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Non speedlite TTL" Previous topic | Next topic
Blackjack Basic MemberThu 13-Dec-01 03:33 AM
96 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Non speedlite TTL"

I have an N8008, an FG and a Mamiya 6, I really want to start using flash but I don't have the dough for an Sb-28 and I want a flash that would work (automatically) for all of these bodies. I found an old Quantaray Qa 25 in my attic and it claims to be an auto flash, will the FG, 8008, and 6 be able to communicate with it? will it give matrix balaced flash with my 8008? Would any flash be able to communicate with all three? If I got a speedlite (most likely an sb-22 or 24) would the speedlite work with my Mamiya 6?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #750 Previous topic | Next topic