Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #60496
View in threaded mode

Subject: "D7000 & SB700 fill-in flash at noon in the pool" Previous topic | Next topic
Alexcorral Registered since 22nd Dec 2012Wed 09-Jan-13 10:23 PM
73 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D7000 & SB700 fill-in flash at noon in the pool"
Wed 09-Jan-13 10:29 PM by Alexcorral

PA

I took some shots while vacationing in Cancun with amazing weather and under the brutal sun. Built-in flash was insuficient to fill in the shadows but the results using the SB700 came out very well.

It was also very easy as I set it up in TTL-BL. Posted some of the shots in my gallery in a separate "Beach" album.

These are all JPEGs straight from the camera which came out really nice. I shot in RAW+JPEG to get a chance to PP the images when I get back home.

SB-700 vs Built-In:

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #60496 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.