Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #60417
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Rogue portrait kit " Previous topic | Next topic
DMKerr Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Feb 2010Sun 30-Dec-12 07:45 PM
249 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Rogue portrait kit "

US

Hello, I'm thinking about buying the Rogue portrait kit with the flag/flash bender and the grids to use on my speedlights as background andhair ligjts. Has anyone jere used this kit? It seems like a decent setup but its not too cheap.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
DaddySS Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 26th Dec 2006Mon 31-Dec-12 12:30 PM
835 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Rogue portrait kit "
In response to Reply # 0

Woodcliff Lake NJ, & Jacksonvi, US

I have the grid, gels,and the large reflector. They are easy to use, the grid does a surprisingly good job, so I can't speak to portraits but I can say I am happy with them overall.

Richard

DMKerr Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Feb 2010Wed 02-Jan-13 06:38 PM
249 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Rogue portrait kit "
In response to Reply # 1

US

thank you for the reply. I'm glad to hear some good feedback. I haven't been able to look at one in person. they seem to get decent reviews but you never know who's writing them. It's nice to hear from a real world user. thank you.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #60417 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.