Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #23651
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Wide Flash Adapter" Previous topic | Next topic
Zoomer911 Silver Member Nikonian since 14th Dec 2004Wed 16-Jan-08 02:19 PM
364 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Wide Flash Adapter"

Champions Gate, US

Gravity took over and took my beloved SB-800 to the ground
It still works however I need to find out how much does it cost to have a replacement Built-in wide-flash adapter fitted to a SB-800 I even broke the spot where it connects so i need that part too

Taking the heat and loving every minute of it

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Cope Registered since 31st Mar 2007Tue 05-Jun-07 04:52 PM
205 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Wide Flash Adapter"
In response to Reply # 0

US

You would need to contact Nikon. I don't know if they can/will give an estimate without seeing the flash first.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #23651 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.