Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #43824
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Atttn. Moderator" Previous topic | Next topic
BillGebhardt Registered since 12th Aug 2011Sat 27-Aug-11 11:08 PM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Atttn. Moderator"

US

Would the moderator please tell me where I went wrong with my posting titled "Help choosing a new lens?". You tell me you moved it and the link "http://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=152&topic_id=43822#43823" goes nowhere. I posted it in the ... D 50 .. forum because the subject lens came off a D50 and I suspect anyone who answers my posting would want to know what camera the new lens is intended. What have I done to deserve such a harsh discipline?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Charter MemberSun 28-Aug-11 01:33 AM
18375 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Atttn. Moderator"
In response to Reply # 0

Rancho Cordova, US

Bill, First, Welcome to Nikonians.

As far as your original post, I believe it was moved the Nikon AF Lens Forum:
http://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=146&topic_id=200724&mesg_id=200724&page=

Please excuse the error. Thank you.

Anthony

The Moderator Page and My Gallery
The important things in life are simple; the simple things are hard.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #43824 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.