nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #44048
View in threaded mode

Subject: "My trusty old D40X continues to deliver." Previous topic | Next topic
Nikonmel Registered since 04th Oct 2011Sun 22-Jan-12 05:13 AM
13 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"My trusty old D40X continues to deliver."
Sun 22-Jan-12 05:14 AM by Nikonmel

US

I usually shoot with my D300 but occasionally I'll fire up my trusty D40X and the picture quality always amazes me.

D40X and 70-300mm Nikkor

Mel

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Mon 23-Jan-12 01:06 AM
26996 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: My trusty old D40X continues to deliver."
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hi Mel,

Nice images.
Thanks for sharing.
The older bodies continue to perform as well as the did when they were brand new and state of the art.
Good Luck and Enjoy your Nikons!

Best Regards,
Marty

ctdrummer Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Feb 2012Sat 11-Feb-12 04:05 AM
221 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: My trusty old D40X continues to deliver."
In response to Reply # 1

Southern CT, US

I continue to enjoy my D40x and think it delivers a great image. I thought about upgrading a few times, but I really love the size of this camera and it does everything I need.

Patrick

DeanAZ Moderator Expert nature photographer Nikonian since 28th Apr 2007Sat 11-Feb-12 04:52 AM
3707 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: My trusty old D40X continues to deliver."
In response to Reply # 0

Phoenix, US

Nice shooting, Mel.

Dean
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Nikonians Team Member

Recent Trips: Grand Canyon 2012 Glen Canyon 2012 West Clear Creek

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

chewie Registered since 17th Jan 2008Tue 14-Feb-12 04:12 PM
134 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: My trusty old D40X continues to deliver."
In response to Reply # 0

Petaling Jaya, MY

Thanks for the pictures.. it's an inspiration...

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

I've learned that I have alot more to learn...

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #44048 Previous topic | Next topic