Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #27851
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Best of Nikonians - Images 2008" Previous topic | Next topic
wpgf100 Platinum Member Awarded for his product reviews and other articles for the Resources Awarded for his shared and inspiring mastery of the art and science of photography Charter MemberTue 22-Apr-08 08:33 PM
3115 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Best of Nikonians - Images 2008"

Winnipeg, CA

Nikonians.org is pleased to announce our 2008 Photo Contest. This years contest will comprise of 8 monthly segments. One outstanding image will be voted on each month. The 8 monthly winners will become the finalist for the contest. Full details can be found HERE

Our monthly sponsors for this years contest are: Color Vision datacolor, Hewlett Packard and Phase One

All the rules and posting instructions can be found HERE

Silver, Gold and Platinum member can enter one image during each monthly segment.

Please ensure that you follow the posting instructions.

Good Luck in this years contest.

Chris Gray

Nikonians® - Worldwide Home for Nikon® Photographers
"Share, Learn and Inspire"

My Nikonians Gallery
My Website
My Facebook

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #27851 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.