nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D7000 (Body) w/ MB-D11 Battery Pack & extra EN-EL15 Battery - SOLD

vpasq

Chesapeake, US
173 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
vpasq Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Apr 2008
Mon 22-Jul-13 06:40 PM | edited Tue 06-Aug-13 01:26 AM by vpasq

I am selling a Nikon D7000 (Body) and Nikon MB-D11 Battery Pack grip with an EXTRA Nikon EN-EL15 battery all in excellent condition.

THE SHUTTER COUNT IS 5,136 actuations and the BODY AND BATTERY PACK GRIP ARE IN MINT CONDITION. (no mars, scuffs, defects and of particular note, the camera LCD (and the BM-11 cover) are without any blemish at all. (see pics below) The last picture is intended to give a clear shot of how flawless the screen is.

ALL ORIGINAL ITEMS, documentation and warranty papers INCLUDED (many not out of plastic) and all are IN ORIGINAL BOXES!!!! (camera, battery pack & battery).

THE PRICE, which INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING (in 48 US states) and PAY PAL FEE'S PAID BY ME is: $795.00!

I have sold a number of camera's, lenses, and camera equipment on this forum during the past few months (and in the past year) and have a 100% rating on Ebay (ID: vpasq).

I have sold a number of camera's, lenses, and camera equipment on this forum during the past few months (and in the past year) and have a 100% rating on Ebay (ID: vpasq).

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)

vpasq

Chesapeake, US
173 posts

#1. "RE: D7000 (Body) w/ MB-D11 Battery Pack & extra EN-EL15 Battery" | In response to Reply # 0

Tue 23-Jul-13 11:47 PM | edited Wed 24-Jul-13 12:14 AM by vpasq

PRICE RECONSIDERED! NEW PACKAGE PRICE: $765.00! Still with FREE INSURED SHIPPING (48 US states) and PAYPAL FEE'S PAID BY ME.

vpasq

Chesapeake, US
173 posts

#2. "RE: D7000 (Body) w/ MB-D11 Battery Pack & extra EN-EL15 Battery" | In response to Reply # 1

Sun 28-Jul-13 02:40 PM | edited Sun 28-Jul-13 03:56 PM by vpasq

PRICE REDUCTION to find this out-of-work equipment a good home!
NEW PACKAGE PRICE SHIPPED (48 US states only), INSURED AND PAYPAL FEE'S PAID BY ME FOR $745.00!

vpasq

Chesapeake, US
173 posts

#3. "RE: D7000 (Body) w/ MB-D11 Battery Pack & extra EN-EL15 Battery" | In response to Reply # 2

Sun 28-Jul-13 08:43 PM

I have had several PM's asking if I would split the package and sell the camera separately. While I prefer to sell the WHOLE PACKAGE PRICED at $745, however, to get this camera a good home, I would be willing to break up the sale only if the camera sells first!

The CAMERA (alone) price: $665! If the camera should sell separately, then I will submit a new posting for the MB-D11 (with extra EN EL15 battery), with its own price, at that time.

The offer of FREE SHIPPING, INSURED AND PAYPAL FEE'S PAID (BY ME) REMAINS. Hope that answers all the inquires and thanks for your interest.

vpasq

Chesapeake, US
173 posts

#4. "RE: D7000 (Body) w/ MB-D11 Battery Pack & extra EN-EL15 Battery" | In response to Reply # 3

Thu 01-Aug-13 10:45 PM | edited Sat 03-Aug-13 03:29 PM by vpasq

Okay, here is my last reduction to find this gear a good home! US VERSION!!!!!!!!!

REDUCED PACKAGE PRICE: $725, with free insured shipping (48 US only), and paypal fee's paid by me.

NEW: I will sell the camera separately for $645.00, shipped (48 US) insured and paypal fee's paid by me.

Please note: I will only sell the MB-D11 with extra EN-EL15 battery separately, if the camera sells first, but I will post a new ad for that sale.

vpasq

Chesapeake, US
173 posts

#5. "FS: D7000(Body), MB-D11 Battery Pack and EN-EL15 Battery" | In response to Reply # 4

Sat 03-Aug-13 11:16 PM | edited Sun 04-Aug-13 01:39 PM by vpasq

TOTAL PACKAGE PRICE still $725! (Until an individual item sale occurs) Individual items are now for sale as follows: (SEE FIRST POSTING ABOVE FOR FULL ITEM DESCRIPTIONS AND PICTURES)

D7000 (Body): $645.00

MB-D11 Battery Pack with EN-EL15 BATTERY: $165.00

MB-D11 Battery Pack without EN-EL15 battery: $145.00

Price includes FREE USPS SHIPPING (US 48 only) and Paypal fee's paid by me.

G