nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111911
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS D700, Excellent, Many Extras" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
rahom Registered since 17th May 2013Mon 15-Jul-13 11:54 PM
12 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS D700, Excellent, Many Extras"
Thu 18-Jul-13 05:00 PM by rahom

Sacramento, US

Original owner since new. Exactly 5,036 total shutter actuations. S/N 2047xxx. Excellent condition, one very minor paint scuff at bottom edge of grip (see image of grip, blemish is in the center-right area of the very bottom edge of the grip metal, barely noticeable and not a dent). Includes body cap, camera strap, charger, manual, and original box/packing materials. Additional extras include a total of two genuine Nikon EN-EL3 batteries (both test as “0" or New in the D700 Battery Info), Nikon MC-20 remote shutter cable/interval timer, new BM-9 LCD protector (the included original has minor scratches from rubbing against my shirt or jacket, but still very usable), new flip-up LCD hood shade (never installed), and four CF cards (2 x 4 GB Sandisk Extreme Ducati, 2 x 4 GB Kingston Elite Pro 133X).

If this camera is not in the described condition, I will refund your purchase price (less shipping to/from) within 7 days of your receipt. I believe that you will be extremely satisfied with the condition and performance of this D700.

PayPal price is $1,545 USD, USPS money order or cleared check price is $1,500 USD. Price includes shipping to anywhere in the USA.

I am eBay seller, “mma2", please feel free to check out my feedback.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #111911 Previous topic | Next topic