Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110962
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Nikon 70-300 VR" Previous topic | Next topic
hijazist Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Jul 2012Wed 15-May-13 07:11 PM
351 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 70-300 VR"
Thu 16-May-13 03:45 AM by hijazist

Houston, US

The lens is in perfect condition cosmetically and functionally. Really great lens for the price. Come with everything when bought new (box, hood, caps, pouch, etc...).

I'm asking $320 shipped & pped. It sells for $600 new. Picture added.

Thanks,
Hussain

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
DaveSoderlund Silver Member Nikonian since 29th May 2010Thu 16-May-13 07:54 PM
367 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 70-300 VR"
In response to Reply # 0

Geneva, US

Just gotta say, Hussain is offering this excellent lens at a VERY competitive price!. If I didn't already own one I'd be jumping on it!

Dave

http://davidmsoderlund.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidsoderlund/

Visit my Nikonians gallery

dwiggins Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Sep 2007Thu 16-May-13 09:08 PM
446 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 70-300 VR"
In response to Reply # 1

Minneapolis, US

Me too - I love this lens in the summer. Bought one recently for my sister who has two boys who play baseball and soccer. Perfect lens for these summer sports.

DWiggins - Minneapolis Nikoner
D3, D300, D40, 18-200VR, 28-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8VR, 70-300VR, 300 2.8VRI, 105 2.8VR, 85 1.8D, 50 1.4D

Always looking to upgrade, just ask my ex-wife.

Visit my SmugMug galleries.

jreed Silver Member Charter MemberFri 17-May-13 03:16 AM
1200 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon 70-300 VR"
In response to Reply # 2

Saco, US

Great price and an excellent person to buy from(I have). Very highly recommended seller and lens. I'll never let mine go.

hijazist Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Jul 2012Fri 17-May-13 11:01 PM
351 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Nikon 70-300 VR"
In response to Reply # 0

Houston, US

Thanks guys, I sold it on the evil bay for a higher price although I really wanted to sell it here for a fellow Nikonian for less

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110962 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.