New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

P7000 with extras

SWIMR

Is from: US
271 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
SWIMR Registered since 23rd Apr 2006
Thu 07-Mar-13 03:42 PM | edited Fri 08-Mar-13 02:24 PM by SWIMR
I’m selling my gently-used P7000, along with two original Nikon batteries and charger, a custom case, Nikon strap and box. Camera always kept in the case, stored inside a smoke-free house . Everything works fine, I just don’t use it as much as I expected and will stick with my D300s for now. Asking $250, via Pay Pal, shipped to you via UPS to CONUS address. I’ll cover PayPal and shipping costs. I’ve bought and sold here over the years with 100% satisfactory transactions

EDITED TO ADD ADDITIONAL INFO: I'm the original owner, and the last picture number was 2100, which I'm pretty sure reflects the total number of "clicks".

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
SWIMR

Is from: US
271 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

#1. "PRICE DROP TO $200" | In response to Reply # 0

SWIMR Registered since 23rd Apr 2006
Fri 22-Mar-13 01:10 PM
New price is $200, iI cover PayPal and shipping to CONUS fees.

G