Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109558
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Price reduced: Panasonic GF1, 14-42 Lumix lens, LVF" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Jim Mohundro Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Jul 2008Sun 03-Mar-13 06:08 AM
328 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Price reduced: Panasonic GF1, 14-42 Lumix lens, LVF"
Fri 08-Mar-13 02:06 AM by Jim Mohundro

Seattle, US

I'm looking for a local, Seattle buyer and fellow Nikonian to give my Panasonic GF1 a good home for $250 in a person-to-person sale. This 2011 GF1 was purchased from Tall's Camera in Bellevue, Washington, and is in very good condition. It comes with a new, never-used Lumix 14-42mm zoom, a Panasonic dedicated LVF which slips into the hot shoe and couples to the body's electronic system so it's display essentially mirrors the body's. It's especially useful in bright outdoor light where the back LCD acts much like any other LCD viewing screen. Also included is a nicely-crafted Artisan&Artist leather half-case, an extra battery and an attached OpTechs neck strap.

Reason for sale: I've moved to a Panasonic GX1 for which neither the LVF nor the half-case are designed to fit.

The GF1 has been my light weight backup for my D700 and enjoyed a successful holiday in Rome and Siena in late Summer/early Fall 2011.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109558 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.