Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

DIGITAL PRO COLOR PRINTER Mitsubishi CP3020DAU Dry Process Portable

director1101

Is from: US
171 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
director1101 Silver Member Nikonian since 21st May 2009
Sat 02-Mar-13 05:15 PM | edited Sun 03-Mar-13 03:14 PM by director1101
Up for sale is a Professional Mitsubishi Dry Process portable color printer..This is designed to print professional color prints and package prints on location or at your home or studio using your computer...Included is 4 boxes of paper and the dye film for printing..

When you purchase a box of glossy or matte printing paper, the dye film is included..no toner or ink is used or needed..the prints come out dry and ready to package and sell...The unit is portable, quick and designed to take on location...

This printer is near new on image cycles..I purchased a new case of paper which includes 5 boxes and have only used one...very few images printed...I just had my 3rd back surgery and no longer have a need to print on location..I used it at a couple of Yacht Clube functions and printed the pictures for immediate sale..the prints were very nice

Price for the complete setup with printer and 4 boxes of paper 585.00 which includes PayPal Fees and Shipping in the US lower 47

I have bought and sold on Nikonians several times and have 100% Positive Feedback on xbay with over 1200 transactions over 11 years..

This printer was over 900.00 new and the paper was about 60.00 for each box

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G