New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon MC-36 Remote Cord - SOLD

mpage mpage

Is from: San Jose, US
351 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mpage Registered since 28th Jun 2004
Wed 16-Jan-13 01:30 AM | edited Wed 16-Jan-13 07:42 PM by reuben
SOLD on 1/16/13

A few months ago I bought a Nikon MC-36 Remote Cord for my D300. I wanted to do long-exposure photography. It is has a 10-pin connector. I sold the D300 to buy a D600. The D600 does not have a 10-pin connector, so I cannot use the MC-36 on it.

I only used it once and it is in perfect condition. I also have the manual.

B&H sells it for $130. I'm selling it for $85. I will pickup the USA shipping and insurance charges.

If interested, send me Email to mark@losgatosphoto.com. I will send you our PayPal address.

Here is the link for more information:

http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Products/Product/Remote-Cords/4917/MC-36-Multi-Function-Remote-Cord.html

-Mark-

My Nikonians Gallery

#1. "RE: Nikon MC-36 Remote Cord - SOLD" | In response to Reply # 0

Wed 16-Jan-13 02:33 AM
Email sent!

G