New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Miscellaneous Photography Gear

mikemaz41 mikemaz41

Is from: troy, US
116 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mikemaz41 Registered since 01st Feb 2010
Tue 04-Dec-12 08:49 PM
I would like to sell (my wife told me to say that) some photography gear that has been "resting" in a box in a closet. Here are the descriptions and asking price including PayPal charges. Shipping is extra. All items are in excellent and working condition.
1) Vivitar Zoom Thyristor Flash Unit Model 285 ser.# 3096443 and includes the 28mm wide angle attachment, and a coiled PC cable. Asking $50.00
2) Quantum Battery Power Cable for the Vivitar 285 flash. Asking $20.00
3) Vivitar BD-2 Softlight/Bounce Diffuser Kit which includes the reflector card, the card holder, and the owners manual. Asking $15.00
4) SunPak Flash Grip/Bracket with quick release and includes a PC connector cable and a screw-in cable release for the bracket. Asking $30.00
5) Siegelite Extendable Flash bracket model M2RT and includes the operating instructions> Asking $10.00
6) Sunset camera tripod with carrying case. Asking $10.00
7) Compact & foldable camera/flash holder bracket and includes two PC cables. Asking $5.00

The first four items ALL fit into a USPS Priority Medium Flat Rate Box with bubble wrap which costs $12.00 to ship. If you are interested in all four items I can provide a reduced price for purchasing all four itmes. The Siegelite flash bracket, and the Sunset tripod will fit into a USPS Priority Medium Flat Rate Box ($12.00), and the compact & foldable bracket will ship in a USPS Small Flat Rate Box ($5.50). Payment can be arranged via PayPal.

I can provide digital images of the above items as required if you are interested. Just send me an e-mail: mmaziasz@wowway.com. Thanks for your interest. Mike

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

shootthedice

Is from: Pleasanton, US
160 posts

#1. "RE: Miscellaneous Photography Gear" | In response to Reply # 0

shootthedice Registered since 21st May 2006
Tue 04-Dec-12 10:46 PM
lfmao....sorry...can't help it...do they have a wife size box ???

Visit my Nikonians gallery

mikemaz41 mikemaz41

116 posts

#2. "RE: Miscellaneous Photography Gear" | In response to Reply # 1

mikemaz41 Registered since 01st Feb 2010
Wed 05-Dec-12 03:55 PM
I don't think so.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

mikemaz41 mikemaz41