nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Delsey Pro Bag 4, Small DSLR, Medium Format or Rangefinder Camera Bag, Unused

bherman01545

US
285 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
bherman01545 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Feb 2007
Sat 07-Apr-12 12:50 PM

I have for sale one of the nicest bags that I've seen in a long time. It's the Delsey Pro Bag 4. It is 100% new and unused with the tag and strap, padlock, lens cup and all dividers. It is made from Ballistic Nylon, and is super-well padded. I mean really well padded.

It is awesome for a DSLR and a couple of lenses or a Leica M Series, Nikon RF or Zeiss Ikon RF with a few lenses, flash, memory cards and accessories. I liked the bag so much, I bought two in 2010.

Since my original bag has shown practical 'zero' wear, (and I tote it all over the place), I've decided to sell my backup bag, which is unused.

Here are the specs:

The Delsey Pro Bag 4 has a customizable interior with room for: Professional SLR, DSLR or RF camera systems, lenses & gear, Pro Flash, Light Meter & many more accessories. It is made from ballistic nylon polyester water resistant fabric with PVC sponge backing. The case includes an all-weather cover, tripod holder, a detachable film pouch and lockable self-healing zippers with 2 padlocks. It is carried by 2 hide-a-way handles or a 2" wide padded shoulder strap sewn completely around the bag.

All-Weather Cover - extra protection in extreme weather conditions; rain, sand, dust, snow is assured with the all-weather cover which stows away in a zippered pocket when not in use.

Dividers - removable and modular interior dividers are completely flexible to fit your individual requirements. For protection of electronic accessories and digital media a woven anti-static mesh is used.

Pockets;
• Accessory pocket and mesh pocket
• Two large side Pockets - room enough to hold, protect and organize accessories
• Detachable film pouch gives the possibility to stow away your exposed film in a secure pouch.
• Multi-pocketed front organizer sections for a wide range of accessories
• Removable lens/accessory holders - modular compartments provide that flexibility to suit your system.

Tripod Holder

• The bag is fitted with side mount tripod straps to adapt to any size of tripod.
• Lockable zippers and padlock for security reasons.
• Hide-a-way handles - design produces a streamlined handle stow away system .

A 2" wide shoulder strap sewn completely around the bag with a padded skid proof ergonomic shoulder pad ensures comfort and protection
Conforms to current FAA airline carry-on regulations; 1
Self-healing zippers - all external zippers are designed with a smooth reverse closure system that creates an external and interior water resistant zipper cover eliminating the traditional cumbersome zipper flaps that often jam the zipper.

Shock dispersing air-channeled hard plastic bottom with shock absorbing closed-cell foam padding to help ensure the integrity of your gear and six sure footed rubberized feet grip and stabilize the bag.

Compatible with:

• 35mm SLR, RF & Digital SLR camera systems (bodies, lenses and accessories)
• Medium format camera systems (bodies, lenses, backs and accessories)

Technical Specs

External Dimensions 12.75L x 8H x 9.75H in.
Internal Dimensions 11L x 6.75H x 8 in.
Weight 3 Lbs

Material:

Ballistic/Nylon/Polyester fabric mix over a PVC sponge backing. Thickly padded on all sides with waterproof fabric.

Capacity:

Pro SLR with attached lens, additional lenses, Pro Flash, Light Metersand many more accessories
Colors Available Black
External Dimensions 12.75L x 8H x 9.75H in.
Internal Dimensions 11L x 6.75H x 8 in.

Weight 3 Lbs

Material a Ballistic/Nylon/Polyester fabric mix over a PVC sponge backing. Thickly padded on all sides with waterproof fabric.
Capacity Pro SLR with attached lens, additional lenses, Pro Flash, Light Metersand many more accessories
Colors Available Black

**Camera, lens and flash NOT included**

Paid: $119.99,

Asking: $69.99 shipped within the USA

PayPal accepted.

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.