Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #64082
View in threaded mode

Subject: "{Sold pending payment}Nikon 80-400 VR" Previous topic | Next topic
jfixit Registered since 16th Dec 2006Sat 14-Mar-09 04:33 PM
27 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"{Sold pending payment}Nikon 80-400 VR"
Sun 15-Mar-09 04:03 PM by jfixit

Rochester, US

I have a pristine copy of this lens. It comes with a Nikon filter, original front and rear caps;case and strap,book.
I am not the original buyer . I bought it from a fellow Nikonian. The only reason I am selling it is I want to finance a new D700. i will supply photos of the lens and photos taken with it.
I am asking $990.00 USPS money order or best reasonable offer . I will ship to COUS.
best way to contact me is My E-Mail
thanks for looking

JOE

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Coot Registered since 10th Feb 2009Sat 14-Mar-09 09:54 PM
33 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 80-400 VR"
In response to Reply # 0

Akron, US

I buddy and I were discussing this lens today.

I wish the timing was better

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

snoakes1 Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Aug 2007Sun 15-Mar-09 01:08 AM
132 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 80-400 VR"
In response to Reply # 0

US

E-Mail Sent
Scott
Colorado Nikonian
D300

My Nikonians Gallery

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #64082 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.