nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Like new SB 28 Flash for sale with lumiquest sofbox

tango

10 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
tango Registered since 30th Jan 2002
Wed 03-Apr-02 05:08 PM

I bought this flash about a month ago, but now I need a digital flash. Has been fired less than 50 times! Comes with a large lumiquest promax softbox! $275 e-mail me if you have any questions at tango_world@yahoo.com.

tango

10 posts

#1. "RE: Like new SB 28 Flash for sale with lumiquest sofbox" | In response to Reply # 0

Fri 19-Apr-02 02:07 PM

Is anyone interested in this unit for $250? Also comes with soft flash case & original box etc.

gkt

Fredericksburg, US
30 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM

#2. "RE: Like new SB 28 Flash for sale with lumiquest sofbox" | In response to Reply # 1

gkt Registered since 08th May 2002
Wed 08-May-02 02:18 AM

Just wanted to find out if you sold the flash. Is this the dx or standard 28. Thanks.
gkt

tango

10 posts

#3. "RE: Like new SB 28 Flash for sale with lumiquest sofbox" | In response to Reply # 2

Wed 08-May-02 01:02 PM

This unit has not sold yet and it is the SB28.

tango

10 posts

#4. "RE: Like new SB 28 Flash for sale with lumiquest sofbox" | In response to Reply # 3

Mon 13-May-02 09:12 PM

SOLD!!!

G