New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Like new SB 28 Flash for sale with lumiquest sofbox

Wed 03-Apr-02 12:08 PM
I bought this flash about a month ago, but now I need a digital flash. Has been fired less than 50 times! Comes with a large lumiquest promax softbox! $275 e-mail me if you have any questions at tango_world@yahoo.com.

#1. "RE: Like new SB 28 Flash for sale with lumiquest sofbox" | In response to Reply # 0

Fri 19-Apr-02 10:07 AM
Is anyone interested in this unit for $250? Also comes with soft flash case & original box etc.

#2. "RE: Like new SB 28 Flash for sale with lumiquest sofbox" | In response to Reply # 1

Tue 07-May-02 10:18 PM
Just wanted to find out if you sold the flash. Is this the dx or standard 28. Thanks.
gkt

#3. "RE: Like new SB 28 Flash for sale with lumiquest sofbox" | In response to Reply # 2

Wed 08-May-02 09:02 AM
This unit has not sold yet and it is the SB28.

#4. "RE: Like new SB 28 Flash for sale with lumiquest sofbox" | In response to Reply # 3

Mon 13-May-02 05:12 PM
SOLD!!!

G