Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #58475
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Nikon end of year sale" Previous topic | Next topic
westcoast Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Jan 2007Sat 27-Dec-08 10:34 PM
770 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon end of year sale"
Mon 29-Dec-08 07:01 PM by westcoast

California, US

Hi Folks,

I would like to sell the following bodies and lens. All are USA versions complete with boxes and the original items supplied by Nikon or Sigma. All the equipment has been very well cared for and purchased new by me.

Nikon F100 with MB-15: Mint condition, shot 10 rolls of film max, asking $350.00 plus shipping. It's not been out of my camera bag in a few years and needs a good home.
Nikon D70 with Hoodman grip: Excellent condition, includes two Nikon EN-EL3 batteries, a 512MB CF card, asking $300 (does not include the 18-70 f3.5-4.5G AFS kit lens). Please email if you would like additional pictures of the camera with the grip attached. Small and light, great for times when a point and shoot won't work.
Nikon D200 with MB-D200: Excellent condition, includes two Nikon EN-EL3e batteries, plus an extra LCD cover. Also includes Nikon's latest firmware 2.01, sensor recently cleaned. Reasonable shutter count, functionally and cosmetically like new, never had an issue with the camera. The MB-D200 by itself is like new, and sells for over $150.00, reduced price asking $650 for both the camera and grip.
Sigma 70-200 f2.8 APO DG Macro HSM, glass and body of the lens are like new, focuses very fast for sports. I have other lenses in this focal length, and need to consolidate, asking $650.

Pictures of the above items can be found at my FTP site:
http://www.esp-sportsphotos.com/docs/camera/

**Note: shipping and insurance are not included in the asking price.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
westcoast Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Jan 2007Sun 28-Dec-08 10:24 PM
770 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon end of year sale"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon 29-Dec-08 01:44 AM by westcoast

California, US

Below is a photo from the D200 and the Sigma 70-200 f2.8 lens listed for sale. The shot was taken on 12/25/08 zoom set at 85mm, 1/2500 sec, f3.5, ISO 400, 0 EV.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

westcoast Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Jan 2007Tue 30-Dec-08 10:57 PM
#2. "RE: Nikon end of year sale"
In response to Reply # 1
Wed 31-Dec-08 08:20 PM by westcoast

California, US

How can you say no to one of these? Also, I can now accept paypal as a form of payment, if you are interested in one of the items for sale.

Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

westcoast Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Jan 2007Wed 31-Dec-08 04:09 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon end of year sale"
In response to Reply # 2
Wed 31-Dec-08 08:27 PM by westcoast

California, US

Another view! Also, please see the FTP link below, you will find many additional photos of the equipment that I have for sale. Don't hesitate to email me with any questions, PM's do not seem to work.

http://www.esp-sportsphotos.com/docs/camera/

Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

steve2334 Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Nov 2007Sat 03-Jan-09 12:32 AM
10 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Nikon end of year sale"
In response to Reply # 3

Okatie, US

Hi,
What's the serial number on the F100?
Thanks

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

westcoast Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Jan 2007Sat 03-Jan-09 01:38 AM
#5. "RE: Nikon end of year sale"
In response to Reply # 4
Sun 04-Jan-09 11:47 PM by westcoast

California, US

The F100 SN# US2085XXX (last three digits not listed), if that helps you. Please send me an email if you have any other questions.

westcoast Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Jan 2007Sun 04-Jan-09 11:50 PM
#6. "RE: Nikon end of year sale"
In response to Reply # 5
Tue 06-Jan-09 01:41 PM by westcoast

California, US

An update on the D200, I am removing that item from the for sale list. I have decided to continue using it as a backup camera through most of 2009. It's too nice of a camera to sell for less than the current asking price.

Also, the Sigma 70-200 f2.8 has been sold on 01/04/09.

The D70 has about 5500 clicks and is in very nice shape. I would like to sell it and will lower the cost to $250 dollars for the camera with out the hoodman grip. This includes the two batteries and a 512 MB Lexar CF card. The is a great gift for a young person. The D70 will AF with type D and G lens unlike the D40 and D60.

jerry r Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Oct 2008Tue 06-Jan-09 07:47 PM
700 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: Nikon end of year sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Banning, US

What is the shutter count on the D200?

Jerry

westcoast Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Jan 2007Tue 06-Jan-09 08:08 PM
#8. "RE: Nikon end of year sale"
In response to Reply # 7

California, US

Hi Jerry,

It is below 18K, but more than 17.5K actuations; still only a fraction of it's useful life. I did use the camera, but it has been well cared for, and it's performed well as a backup to my D300.

Jim

treebeard Registered since 14th Sep 2006Wed 07-Jan-09 08:17 PM
350 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#9. "RE: Nikon end of year sale"
In response to Reply # 8

US

Got the Sigma 70-200 today....beautiful packaging and the lens is EXACTLY as described.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

jwjones9 Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Jan 2007Thu 08-Jan-09 03:21 PM
22 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#10. "RE: Nikon end of year sale"
In response to Reply # 6

Round Lake Beach, US

Is the D70 still available?

westcoast Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Jan 2007Thu 08-Jan-09 07:44 PM
#11. "RE: Nikon end of year sale"
In response to Reply # 10

California, US

Yes the D70 is still available, please email with any questions you may have.

westcoast Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Jan 2007Fri 09-Jan-09 01:18 PM
#12. "RE: Nikon end of year sale"
In response to Reply # 9
Sun 11-Jan-09 01:38 AM by westcoast

California, US

The D200 and F100 are both removed from my list. Both great cameras, but the offers I received where too low for me to accept.

The sale of the D70 with grip fell through, so the camera and Nikon DX 18-70mm F3.5-4.5 G ED AFS lens are still for sale. I will sell the camera with the grip for $250 OBO. The lens has a separate price of $250 and includes the Nikon caps, HB-32 hood and UV filter, but not the box. If you would like the the whole package, I will sell everything for $400.

The D70 will go to an auction site today 01/10/09, and will end the sale on this forum. Thanks to those who looked, and Scott for his purchase.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #58475 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.