Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #43005
View in threaded mode

Subject: "{ SOLD} LK.NEW Nikkor 18-200 VR lens { Pristine} Re..." Previous topic | Next topic
dkh1073 Registered since 10th Dec 2007Thu 13-Mar-08 09:46 PM
54 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"{ SOLD} LK.NEW Nikkor 18-200 VR lens { Pristine} Reduced price"
Sat 15-Mar-08 01:18 PM by dkh1073

US

I know i'm going to regret this but I'm going to let my Nikkor 18-200 VR In {PRISTINE} Shape go.
I have many lenses now I will have to say good bye to this great lens. I bought this at my local camera shop brand new for $850.00.
I have only had this lens on my camera at the most 4 times. It has everything that came in the box as if you were buying it brand new. I'm asking $555.00 for this like brand new lens.
Sitll under warranty.
I will sell to the CONUS shipping and insurance included. Prefer payment through PayPal. If you have any question please ask away.
I'm firm on my price because I do treat my lenses like they art pieces. IF YOU WISH FOR MY USERNAME ON EBAY LET ME KNOW. I HAVE 100%FEEDBACK WITH FROM BOTH SELLING & BUYING. Or e-mail me at-
dkb@mcmsys.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
WizO_Kip Registered since 31st Dec 2007Fri 14-Mar-08 03:58 PM
19 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: LK.NEW Nikkor 18-200 VR lens { Pristine} Reduced price"
In response to Reply # 0

Gurnee, US

What is the F Stop on it? 4-5.6?

dkh1073 Registered since 10th Dec 2007Fri 14-Mar-08 04:41 PM
54 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "{SOLD} LK.NEW Nikkor 18-200 VR lens { Pristine} Reduced price"
In response to Reply # 1
Sat 15-Mar-08 01:16 PM by dkh1073

US

Hi it is a 3.5 I'm going to add another link to a picture that wouldn't load when I listed it. Thanks for asking!!

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd314/NikonD200user/DSC_4022.jpg

Here is a picure taken by the 18-200

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd314/NikonD200user/New4x52DSC_0737filter.jpg

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #43005 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.