Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #16000
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Zeiss ZF 50/1.4" Previous topic | Next topic
Jonmanjiro Registered since 15th Mar 2004Thu 17-Aug-06 01:56 AM
888 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Zeiss ZF 50/1.4"

JP

Zeiss ZF 50/1.4

Includes original box and all documentation. Lens is only four months old and is in perfect condition. The only negative thing I can say about the lens is that the shape of the circle created by the aperture blades is not perfectly symmetrical when the lens is stopped down past f8 or so. I have Nikkors that do the same and personally don't think its a problem, but wanted to make this clear! Other than that, the lens is perfect.

Asking 50,000 yen including postage from Japan to destination. Preferred method of payment is a bank transfer to my bank account in Japan.

Please email for more details.

Thanks, Jon

Edited to add: 50,000 yen is approx US$430! B&H currently has the Zeiss ZF 50/1.4 listed for $623.95 (see link below)

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=441695&is=REG&addedTroughType=search

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #16000 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.