Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109632
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Original 80-400 VR" Previous topic | Next topic
dankeny Gold Member Nikonian since 29th May 2006Wed 06-Mar-13 07:44 AM
1515 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Original 80-400 VR"
Tue 12-Mar-13 10:19 PM by dankeny

Roland, US

I am selling my 80-400 VR for the obvious reason that I plan to replace it with the new one. RRS collar included. EX condition. $1,000. Please email, I forget to check my messages. Shipping (USA) and insurance included. I hate PayPal and I'm not using it.

David

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
dankeny Gold Member Nikonian since 29th May 2006Sat 09-Mar-13 02:32 PM
1515 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Original 80-400 VR"
In response to Reply # 0
Sat 09-Mar-13 09:37 PM by dankeny

Roland, US

Okay, $900 firm. The collar cost > $100. Pix available on request to your email.

David

dankeny Gold Member Nikonian since 29th May 2006Tue 12-Mar-13 10:21 PM
#2. "RE: Original 80-400 VR"
In response to Reply # 1

Roland, US

Price now 850 includes shipping and insurance (uS).

David

dankeny Gold Member Nikonian since 29th May 2006Sat 16-Mar-13 09:04 PM
#3. "RE: Original 80-400 VR"
In response to Reply # 0

Roland, US

I have the new one. 750 USD takes this one including RRS collar.

David

NRVVA Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Jan 2013Sun 12-May-13 12:26 PM
162 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Original 80-400 VR"
In response to Reply # 3

New River Valley, US

E-mail sent.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

dhingle1 Gold Member Nikonian since 10th Jun 2013Tue 30-Jul-13 11:51 PM
32 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Original 80-400 VR"
In response to Reply # 4

Houma, US

I am sorry, but is this lens still available?
Thanks,
Don

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109632 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.