Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109114
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Nikon 14-24 lens" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
NatureDon Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Nov 2007Mon 04-Feb-13 09:45 PM
902 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 14-24 lens"
Fri 08-Feb-13 10:31 AM by NatureDon

US

Selling my USA 14-24 f/2.8 lens. I have owned this since new, purchased from B&H in September 2011. Includes everything that came with lens when new.

Lens is in excellent condition. Works flawlessly and always has. No marks anywhere, lens or glass. I experimented a little, but found that I rarely choose to shoot wider than 24mm. Thus the lens is not in my bag and is offered for sale.

Payment via PayPal. Price is $1,575 which includes insured shipping and PayPal fees. Selling to CONUS only. Please contact me via email if interested. Happy to answer any questions, email more photos of lens or photos taken with lens.

Thanks for looking,
Don

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
NatureDon Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Nov 2007Thu 07-Feb-13 11:03 AM
902 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 14-24 lens"
In response to Reply # 0

US

A great lens, I just don't use the focal range. I can't imagine you would purchase a better copy, new or used. I guess anything is possible though.

As for sharpness, I believe it is the sharpest lens I own.

Price reduced to $1550.

Don

PSAGuy Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Nov 2008Thu 07-Feb-13 11:55 AM
628 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 14-24 lens"
In response to Reply # 1

Lake Elmo, US

PM Sent

NatureDon Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Nov 2007Thu 07-Feb-13 01:51 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon 14-24 lens"
In response to Reply # 2

US

Pm replied. Still for sale.

Thank you,
Don

Snappo Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Apr 2004Thu 07-Feb-13 05:07 PM
247 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Nikon 14-24 lens"
In response to Reply # 3

Tulsa, US

Don, have a question about the barrel distortion on the 12-24 lens. I'm currently using the 17-35mm on a long running project and would like to reduce the post time for correcting the distortion. I'm shooting a number of product shots at 17mm and they show strong distortion. Any comment would be appreciated, thanks

an old duffer with the time to have fun,
Jim

dbesaw Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Feb 2008Thu 07-Feb-13 09:44 PM
34 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Nikon 14-24 lens"
In response to Reply # 0

Canandaigua, US

If this lens is still available, I am interested in purchasing.
Thanks

NatureDon Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Nov 2007Fri 08-Feb-13 12:28 AM
#6. "RE: Nikon 14-24 lens"
In response to Reply # 4

US

Hi Jim,

I assume you meant the 14-24 which is what is for sale here?

Regardless, I really don't know much about barrel distortion and such things. I typically just photograph nature, work on getting photos I like, and don't pay much attention to the more technical jargon (until something becomes an issue with my photography in which case I would be looking into it).

I suggest asking this question in the Nikkor Lenses forum.

Regards,
Don

NatureDon Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Nov 2007Fri 08-Feb-13 12:53 AM
#7. "RE: Nikon 14-24 lens"
In response to Reply # 5

US

Dana...sent you an email. Don

Snappo Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Apr 2004Fri 08-Feb-13 01:28 AM
247 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: Nikon 14-24 lens"
In response to Reply # 6

Tulsa, US

Don, thanks for the reply, wish I had time for more nature photography.

an old duffer with the time to have fun,
Jim

NatureDon Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Nov 2007Fri 08-Feb-13 10:31 AM
#9. "RE: Nikon 14-24 lens"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Lens is sold.

Thanks to all for your interest.
Don

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109114 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.