Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108325
View in threaded mode

Subject: "More Nikon Film Favorites Priced to Go!" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005Thu 27-Dec-12 07:41 AM
1185 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"More Nikon Film Favorites Priced to Go!"
Mon 14-Jan-13 01:51 AM by laddad

Kinston, NC, US

Fellow Nikonians I am again helping liquidate lots of camera gear for a widow in my community. Her husband was a photographer for a local newspaper. He had been an avid photographer for over thirty years. His preferred camera was Nikon. I have done my best to determine the value of each item. I have thoroughly evaluated each item. There will be a “no return” policy since the widow knows little of photography. The prices have been adjusted accordingly. The final transaction will be between you and the widow. I am receiving no benefit from the sales. If purchased I’m sure you will be happy with the item and price. "Please Do Not Leave Private Messages" Leave a response in this forum and/or send me email.

Nikon FE: Black. Looks good (9+/10) and seems to work well. No issues that I can tell.
Price....$75 plus shipping

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Nikon FE2: Black. Looks good (9+/10) and seems to work well. No issues that I can tell. Original box, manual and misc Nikon materials.
Price....$85 plus shipping

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Nikon MD12: Motor drive for Nikon FM, FM2, FM3, FE, FE2 & FA.
This motor drive has been unused for years. Initially it did not work consistently. After dry firing it a bit it is now smooth & consistent.
Serial no. 98####
Price....$40 plus shipping

Nikon MD12: Motor drive for Nikon FM, FM2, FM3, FE, FE2 & FA.
This motor drive has been unused for years. Initially it did not work consistently. After dry firing it a bit it is now smooth & consistent.
Serial no. 99####
Price....$40 plus shippig

Attachment #1, ( file)
Attachment #2, ( file)
Attachment #3, ( file)
Attachment #4, ( file)
Attachment #5, (Thismotordrivehasbeenunusedforyears file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
NikonMark37814 Registered since 20th May 2010Fri 28-Dec-12 01:44 AM
1125 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: More Nikon Film Favorites Priced to Go!"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri 28-Dec-12 01:44 AM by NikonMark37814

Morristown, US

email sent about the FE2. Can you repost your pictures?

mVs
D2x, D300s, D700 & D800

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005Fri 28-Dec-12 01:50 AM
1185 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: More Nikon Film Favorites Priced to Go!"
In response to Reply # 1

Kinston, NC, US

Sure, I will repost but I'm unsure how they disappeared!!!!

laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005Thu 03-Jan-13 02:25 AM
#3. "(Price Reduced) More Nikon Film Favorites Priced to Go!"
In response to Reply # 2
Sat 05-Jan-13 12:50 AM by laddad

Kinston, NC, US

Nikon FE.........................now $64 plus shipping

Nikon FE2........................now $72 plus shipping

Nikon MD-12 (ser. no. 98xxxx)....now $34 plus shipping

Nikon MD-12 (ser. no. 99xxxx)....now $34 plus shipping

Both camera bodies are excellent with some minor brassing!

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108325 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.