Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107571
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Nikon 24-120 f3.5-5.6 VR DAF" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
hwdx347 Silver Member Charter MemberThu 15-Nov-12 08:47 PM
6273 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 24-120 f3.5-5.6 VR DAF"
Sat 17-Nov-12 02:16 AM by hwdx347

Maumelle, US

For sale a very good example of the Nikon 24-120 f3.5-5.6 VR DAF. It is in mint condition and looks new. Complete with box, both lens caps, hood and manual. See here http://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=set_threaded_mode&forum=146&topic_id=167980&prev_page=show_topic&gid=167980#168087 for photos and comments on this lens.

$200 includes shipping. Paypal prefered.

Hedley
Originally from Merthyr Tydfil, Wales -- now in Arkansas

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
jgould2 Gold Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Nikonian since 13th Oct 2007Thu 15-Nov-12 11:36 PM
4403 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: Nikon 24-120 f3.5-4.5 DAF"
In response to Reply # 0

El Segundo (Los Angeles), US

Hi Hedley.

You might mention that this is the VR version of this lens.

JIM

hwdx347 Silver Member Charter MemberFri 16-Nov-12 12:42 PM
6273 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 24-120 f3.5-4.5 DAF"
In response to Reply # 1

Maumelle, US

Jim

Thanks. It is VR.

Hedley

hwdx347 Silver Member Charter MemberFri 16-Nov-12 03:19 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon 24-120 f3.5-4.5 DAF"
In response to Reply # 2

Maumelle, US

Sold.

Hedley

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107571 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.