nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107525
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS: 70-200 2.8 VR I & TC-17E II" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Polillo Registered since 29th Dec 2003Sun 11-Nov-12 09:01 PM
70 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: 70-200 2.8 VR I & TC-17E II"
Sun 18-Nov-12 07:35 PM by Polillo

Elmhurst, US

Updates:

• The TC-17E II has been sold.
  • I'm now asking $1,400 for the 70-200 (down from $1,600).

I'm selling my AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8 G IF-ED and my TC-17E II. This is the previous generation of the 70-200 (not the VR II). I'm selling these as I simply don't use them any more (life changes). Both items are in like-new condition, include the manual and are in their original packaging.

The 70-200 comes with the original Nikon foot as well as the Kirk LP-45.

I'm asking $1,400 for the 70-200. Please don't hesitate to make me a reasonable offer.

I'm asking $325 for the TC-17E II.

Prices above include shipping (insured) and PayPal fee.

My 70-200 is super clean and will not disappoint.

If you live in or around Chicago, IL and would like to meet in person and make a cash purchase - we can talk discount (after all, shipping and PayPal aren't cheap).

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
spcassidy Platinum Member Nikonian since 15th Apr 2009Mon 12-Nov-12 01:09 PM
40 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: 70-200 2.8 VR I & TC-17E II"
In response to Reply # 0

South Barrington, US

PM and Email sent re TC-17

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107525 Previous topic | Next topic