Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107524
View in threaded mode

Subject: "D7000 and lens" Previous topic | Next topic
RRRoger Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his long history of demonstrated excellence and helping other members with equipment, technique and DSLR video in the true Nikonians spirit. Charter MemberSun 11-Nov-12 07:52 PM
3139 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D7000 and lens"

Monterey Bay, US

D7000 body only 37k activations, excellent condition $650.
includes everything in box but lens + two SanDisk 32GB (30MBs) cards and reader.

AF-S Nikkor 35mm f1.8 $150
AF-S Nikkor 10-24 $650

No PayPal
COD and shipping for all included $1400

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RRRoger Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his long history of demonstrated excellence and helping other members with equipment, technique and DSLR video in the true Nikonians spirit. Charter MemberMon 12-Nov-12 03:53 PM
3139 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D7000 and lens"
In response to Reply # 0

Monterey Bay, US

I have investigated using an Escrow account

https://www.escrow.com/support/calculator.asp

Their fee is $25 but the Priority shipping for only lens or camera would be reduced to $10

I will not accept PayPal, but you can use it to pay them.

I will take a credit card but my fees add 5% + shipping
or I can wait for your check to clear.

SabreFlyr Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Jul 2009Mon 12-Nov-12 04:54 PM
83 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D7000 and lens"
In response to Reply # 1

Marion, IN, US

Email sent re: D7000

Ray

RRRoger Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his long history of demonstrated excellence and helping other members with equipment, technique and DSLR video in the true Nikonians spirit. Charter MemberTue 13-Nov-12 02:30 AM
#3. "RE: D7000 and lens"
In response to Reply # 2

Monterey Bay, US

Sale to Ray is pending on the camera.
The lens are still available.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107524 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.