Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107443
View in threaded mode

Subject: "WTT Nikon 24-120 F4 for a Nikkor 16-35 F4" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
ctballos Gold Member Nikonian since 28th Oct 2005Tue 06-Nov-12 01:18 PM
74 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"WTT Nikon 24-120 F4 for a Nikkor 16-35 F4"
Sun 18-Nov-12 11:06 AM by ctballos

Hyde Park, US

Hi Folks,

I would like to trade my brand new USA warrantied, only used a couple weekends, Nikkor AFS 24-120 F4 lens. I purchased this lens new a couple weeks ago and I need something a bit wider for interiors. Anyone need something a little less wide but with more range? I am looking to trade for a Nikkor 16-35 F4. This lens is new and obviously in the same condition. Boxed and ready to go.

Thanks,
Tom

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
stratocaster1422 Registered since 21st Oct 2010Tue 06-Nov-12 03:25 PM
46 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: WTT Nikon 24-120 F4 for a Nikkor 16-35 F4"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue 06-Nov-12 03:26 PM by stratocaster1422

Whitinsville, US

I assume you aren't interested in straight up selling it? I don't have a lens to trade, but I am interesting in buying the 24-120f4.

ctballos Gold Member Nikonian since 28th Oct 2005Tue 06-Nov-12 03:53 PM
74 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: WTT Nikon 24-120 F4 for a Nikkor 16-35 F4"
In response to Reply # 1

Hyde Park, US

Hi stratocaster1422,

I will sell it if I don't receive any trade offers in a day or so. Probably be asking around $1200.

Thanks,
Tom

ctballos Gold Member Nikonian since 28th Oct 2005Sat 10-Nov-12 01:44 PM
#3. "RE: WTT Nikon 24-120 F4 for a Nikkor 16-35 F4 *** Now For Sale ***"
In response to Reply # 2
Sat 10-Nov-12 01:45 PM by ctballos

Hyde Park, US

Well doesn't look like any one wants to trade so I am putting my lens up for sale. As I mentioned earlier it is in new condition and has all the packaging. I am asking $1125.00 PayPay and I'll ship insured CONUS.

Thanks,
Tom

edwin1ejb Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Jan 2003Wed 14-Nov-12 03:29 PM
531 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: WTT Nikon 24-120 F4 for a Nikkor 16-35 F4 *** Now For Sale ***"
In response to Reply # 3

Glendale, US

I am interested in the 24-120 F4 . How much are you asking?

ctballos Gold Member Nikonian since 28th Oct 2005Wed 14-Nov-12 05:41 PM
#5. "RE: WTT Nikon 24-120 F4 for a Nikkor 16-35 F4 *** Now For Sale ***"
In response to Reply # 4

Hyde Park, US

>I am interested in the 24-120 F4 . How much are you asking?

Hi Edwin,

I am asking $1125.

Thank you,
Tom Ballos

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107443 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.