nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9010
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Help - how can I recover D800 raw files corrupted by Ni..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
This message is locked.
infamily Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Sep 2009Wed 11-Jul-12 10:11 PM
203 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Help - how can I recover D800 raw files corrupted by Nikon transfer?"

Minneapolis, US

Does anyone know if there is a way to recover the files that have been transferred with Nikon transfer 1.5.3 and shows up as low res files? The files actually are 40 mb files but display as low res. Unfortunately I deleted them from memory card before I noticed and the memory card was overwritten with new pics.
Thanks for your help.
I have now removed the old Nikon transfer from all of my laptops.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003Wed 11-Jul-12 10:15 PM
29358 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Help - how can I recover D800 raw files corrupted by Nikon transfer?"
In response to Reply # 0

Paignton, UK

Please post any ideas and suggestions in Sandeep's other thread in our D800 Forum.

Thanks!

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9010 Previous topic | Next topic