Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #10064
View in threaded mode

Subject: "ViewNX2 problems" Previous topic | Next topic
Bill00 Registered since 23rd Jan 2013Sun 03-Mar-13 08:02 PM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"ViewNX2 problems"

US

Lately, when I open ViewNX2 more than one version will open. Sometimes as many as five versions open. They all look the same and they have my pictures, of course, but if I close one all will close, so I have to close each one separately until just one is open. Not sure what to do here and I'm hoping someone can help me.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
jec6613 Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Feb 2013Sun 03-Mar-13 10:20 PM
645 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: ViewNX2 problems"
In response to Reply # 0

Norwalk, US

System specs? How are you launching it?

Bill00 Registered since 23rd Jan 2013Fri 08-Mar-13 08:32 PM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: ViewNX2 problems"
In response to Reply # 0

US

I use a Max OS X and ViewNX2 is docked at the bottom of the monitor so I just click it. But, since I posted this message, I upgraded View to its latest version and the problem has disappeared.

jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter MemberSat 09-Mar-13 11:14 PM
34519 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: ViewNX2 problems"
In response to Reply # 2

San Pedro Garza García, MX

Good to hear.

The messaging utility is not very efficient.
Check for updates every time there is a new camera announced.

Have a great time
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story, The Team
Join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members that help this happen; upgrade. Join your personal web site to the Nikonians WebRing
Make sure you check our workshops at The Nikonians Academy and the product catalog of the Photo Pro Shop

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #10064 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.