nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Plug-ins: Nik, Imagenomic & Others (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
A topic tagged as having a question Silly question about PPW
Im very new to Post Processing and have been playing with PPW. My question is :- can PPW b
belfastultra Silver Member27-Dec-14 06:05 PM023 ---
A general, generic topic TOPAZ ISSUE
Hi everyone: I need help here with the Topaz plug-ins I am traying to set up more than
racoon 25-Dec-14 03:19 AM
by Skyco
156 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Photoshop plug-ins not recognizing Photoshop edits
I assume this is an easy one but I haven't figured it out yet. I make my edits in Photosh
MRL10024 Silver Member24-Dec-14 05:30 PM
by MRL10024
229 ---
A general, generic topic Silver Efex Pro or LR5
I'm an LR5 user and have been think about purchasing Silver Efex Pro. I've read great thin
tegel Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 17-Dec-14 03:09 PM
by nsilvaphoto
5196 ---
A general, generic topic Unable to activate NIK Collection
I bot a new computer with Windows 7 Pro. Went through the process of installing LR5 and t
mel_klim Silver Member17-Dec-14 03:06 PM
by nsilvaphoto
6190 ---
A general, generic topic Picture Postcard Workflow Discussions Part II
I asked the moderator to close the old thread is it is getting too long. So for new discus
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 15-Dec-14 06:56 AM
by robsb
11241 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Show Focus Points in Lightroom
I just installed this and played with it a little. It seems to work, and it's a lot more c
jbloom Gold Member Awarded for the continuous and generous sharing of his high level expertise and his always encouraging comments in several forums. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 12-Dec-14 07:22 AM
by JosephK
21708 ---
A general, generic topic PTlens as Aperture Plug-In
Is this inexpensive distortion fixer easy learn and use? I owned DxO and considered it
Bravozulu Silver Member06-Dec-14 11:14 PM
by nexus1943
2163 ---
A general, generic topic Perfectly Clear
Has anyone tried Perfectly clear? In the couple of days that I have been running a trial,
bigfoot13 Silver Member06-Dec-14 11:12 PM
by nexus1943
5542 ---
A general, generic topic Any users of On One Perfect Photo Suite 8 out there?
On One has a tempting offer for the entire suite that I'm giving some thought to. Looking
rosewood_ltd Silver Member25-Nov-14 05:25 AM
by robsb
9417 ---
This is a hot topic – It has been locked by a team member Picture Postcard Workflow discussions
At Ernesto's suggestion I am starting a new thread about Dan Margolis Picture Postcard Wor
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 20-Nov-14 01:10 AM
by robsb
2072812 ---
A general, generic topic PPW Velvet & Lesser Hammer error
Hello Nikonians, Yester day, Oct 31, I wanted to try the Velvet & Lesser Hammers, but I
fmrnykr Silver Member09-Nov-14 08:16 AM
by robsb
10181 ---
A general, generic topic Perfect Effects 8 and the latest OSX
A year ago or so I picked up OnOne Perfect Effects 8 for free (or really cheap - don't rem
slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 04-Nov-14 08:55 PM
by walkerr
5132 ---
A general, generic topic A Warning About AutoFX Software.
Has/does anyone use these effects plugins and had experience of their customer service and
dgc4rter Silver Member30-Oct-14 11:39 PM
by Martin Turner
193 ---
This is a hot, active topic! What are your thoughts on Picture Postcard Workflow (PP...
Guy and I have been running this thread as a labor of love. Guy started out with the first
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 25-Oct-14 01:23 AM
by robsb
23558 ---
A general, generic topic Favorite Nik Color Efex Pro filters?
I recently installed Nik's Color Efex Pro 4 (in Photoshop CS6) and am amazed at what some
vangophotos Silver Member15-Oct-14 11:39 PM
by robsb
8856 ---
A general, generic topic OnOne Nikonians discount not applicable for Perfect Pho...
I tried to take advantage of the Nikonians Reward program for the soon to be released upgr
Curtisj2 Silver Member11-Sep-14 10:07 AM
by photocyan
7295 ---
This topic has been locked by a team member DXo Optics Pro
This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum.
KPLaVallee Silver Member10-Sep-14 10:53 PM094 ---
A general, generic topic Nik Sharpener Pro 3 vs PS
I've been using LR since I got back into photography in 2011 and recently learned that LR
Clipper144 Silver Member08-Sep-14 04:18 AM
by JonK
4431 ---
A general, generic topic Perfect Photo Suite no longer a plug-in?
onOne has announced version 9 of Perfect Photo Suite and it is getting close to a full-fle
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 06-Sep-14 11:06 PM
by robsb
1127 ---
A general, generic topic How do I find After Effects
Hello, I was reading the posts here and someone mentioned in a question on how to get the
Bela614 Silver Member04-Sep-14 05:53 PM
by shipsupt
4107 ---
A general, generic topic Macphun Tonality Pro
Anyone else using any of the Macphun tools? I decided to check them out when I heard abou
shipsupt Platinum Member Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 28-Aug-14 02:47 AM
by JonK
1160 ---
A general, generic topic TOPAZ RE-MASK
I just got an offer to buy Topaz Re-Mask.. It claims to be way better at creating mask
largebore Silver Member21-Aug-14 05:50 PM
by largebore
13351 ---
A general, generic topic "Power Retouche" 64 Bit Available for Windows
Colleagues, Jan Esmann is now offering his excellent suite of .8bf (Photoshop/Paintshop
JHzlwd Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 18-Aug-14 05:20 PM
by Martin Turner
1136 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Can't install Color Efex Pro 3.0 on CNX2
Greetings from Suffolk UK, I have just upgraded my computer to fit a new Asus mother bo
drjh68 Silver Member12-Aug-14 09:45 PM
by robsb
241931 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Nik Silver Efex Pro 2 - Is There Anything Better?
I am thinking about doing more B&W photography and am wondering if there is any better opt
Blufox 18-Jul-14 02:43 PM
by traceyjj
211580 ---
A general, generic topic Ugee alternative to Wacom
For those of you looking for a large sized tablet but put off by the price-hike on Wacom e
Martin Turner Moderator Expert professional PJ & PR photographer 17-Jul-14 09:43 AM0175 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Color Effex Pro/Silver Effex Pro: Can I Create "Actions...
Dear Folks, My name is Dave and I do Real Estate Photography. I take a series of HDR br
acroreef 30-Jun-14 02:31 AM0131 ---
A general, generic topic Silver Efex Pro version/compatability
I'm currently behind the times. I rely heavily on Aperture and Silver Efex Pro 2. Of cours
N80 Silver Member28-Jun-14 11:15 PM
by walkerr
3128 ---
A general, generic topic Goggle Nik Analog Color Efex
Anyone using this new plug-ins? The cost, $149, is pretty steep.
mel_klim Silver Member26-Jun-14 03:40 AM
by PBlais
7305 ---