nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Post-Processing & Workflow (Public) Adobe Post-Processing (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViews
A general, generic topic Help requested for LR5
Please help in clearing my doubts regarding some issues in LR5. 1. In the Develop Modul
Rohinton_Mehta Silver Member02-Nov-14 01:19 PM
by walkerr
A general, generic topic Lightroom ?...............................
Greetings all, Question for you advanced LR users. I shot a horse cutting event in Raw
Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Laureate Ribbon awarded as a winner in a Nikonians Best of Images Annual Photo Contest 02-Nov-14 12:22 PM
by Bump57
A general, generic topic LR - QUICK DEVELOPE
SUBSCRIBE TO adobe INDIVIDUAL PS & LR PLAN $10/mo. In Lightroom 5 "Classroom in a Book" th
LouMartin Gold Member01-Nov-14 06:31 PM
by LouMartin
A general, generic topic Working on a photo that has already been flattened in E...
Hi Guys , First of all , apologies if this thread is in the incorrect section of the
Skyehammer Silver Member30-Oct-14 09:43 AM
by Skyehammer
A general, generic topic Box vs. Cloud Elements/Lightroom
I currently have both Elements and Lightroom and it appears as though it is all migrating
rnagel Silver Member29-Oct-14 10:48 PM
by quenton8
A general, generic topic LR metadata
In the Library Module LR5 my Nikon camera and Nikon lenses are shown with all the associat
Wingnuts Silver Member29-Oct-14 07:40 PM
by Wingnuts
A general, generic topic Hard drive confusion
No idea how or why but my computer had a hiccup, it re-started, when I opened my Lr agai
AartPapaya Silver Member29-Oct-14 07:04 PM
by Obregon
A topic tagged as having a question Lightroom and Failed Hard Drive:-(
I have about 400 GB of photos on an external hard drive. Fortunately, they are backed up o
dgs2 Silver Member29-Oct-14 12:38 AM
by mjhach
A topic tagged as having a question Lr PP, Auto Tone?
Do I have a wrong setting? I started with Lr3 and now use Lr5.. I use to use Auto Tone and
AartPapaya Silver Member28-Oct-14 08:56 AM
by FredB D3
A topic tagged as having a question LR will not remove keyword from more than one photo at ...
I want to remove a keyword from a group of photos. They all have the same keyword attache
alty02 Silver Member28-Oct-14 04:06 AM
by alty02
A general, generic topic US price of Lightroom
Would someone please let me know what is the current price of LR5 non CC in the US? In Au
AusPhotoMan Silver Member26-Oct-14 02:43 AM
by AusPhotoMan
A general, generic topic TIFF's that won't open except in LR or Photoshop ...
I use LR for most of my work, but go to Photoshop-CC for certain adjustments. I save th
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 25-Oct-14 03:22 PM
by jbloom
A general, generic topic Adobe Postprocessing - Fundraising Campaign
I few days ago, registered users likely received a reminder email about the 2014 Fundraisi
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 24-Oct-14 01:07 PM
by jbloom
A general, generic topic LR5 Keywords
Would someone please explain the 'Will Export' tag in LR5 Keyword section? I seem to have
Wingnuts Silver Member24-Oct-14 05:32 AM
by Antero52
A general, generic topic Finding Photoshop CS6 License Key
Looked around for an answer to this but couldn't come up with anything. My daughter got
rbaskin Silver Member23-Oct-14 02:50 PM
by rbaskin
A general, generic topic Lost Keywords
Urgent help please as I am thinking of ditching LR having spent about six months picking i
Wingnuts Silver Member23-Oct-14 01:14 PM
by walkerr
A general, generic topic Selecting a Lightroom file to work on
All my Lightroom photos have keywords. A. When I want to work on a photo I select the
Sing141 Silver Member22-Oct-14 10:03 PM
by JosephK
A general, generic topic "Saving" RAW images as jpeg's? How and why?
I think I know the answer but I need clarification and correction if needed. I have don
NRVVA Gold Member22-Oct-14 01:33 AM
by NRVVA
A general, generic topic Lightroom 5 Lens correction Profile
Took about 50 pictures with a Sigma 24-70 2.8 lens and after importing into Lightroom I go
jgannitello Silver Member20-Oct-14 09:24 PM
by jgannitello
A general, generic topic Is there a way to "publish all" collections in LR5?
My apologies if his has been covered, but searches came up empty. Does anyone know if
tegel Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 20-Oct-14 01:49 PM
by Ferguson
A topic tagged as having a question Lightroom Question
In Lightroom in Develop mode the filmstrip at the bottom show thumbnail views. Often in t
Jamed600 Gold Member20-Oct-14 12:08 AM
by quenton8
A general, generic topic Aperture/LR image transfer file choice?
Hi Guys, Making a slow move to LR as I learn the system Before I jump across with a huge
glxman Silver Member18-Oct-14 12:11 AM
by glxman
A general, generic topic Incorporating revised D810 color profiles into LR 5.6
If you've followed the issues regarding the initial set of D810 Nikon-emulated color profi
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Master Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art and science of photography   17-Oct-14 11:45 PM
by jvehrenkamp
A general, generic topic CC 2014 and Red Grid
I was working on the image below, and these vertical red lines began appearing in sections
FredB D3 Silver Member17-Oct-14 06:21 PM
by FredB D3
A general, generic topic LR importer for Aperture
Wondering if anyone has worked with the new Adobe add in to import IPhoto and Aperture cat
helmdr Silver Member17-Oct-14 02:34 PM055
A general, generic topic Need help, suggestions or recommendations for new D810
Here is my situation. My wife surprised me this weekend with a new D810 for an early an
Punky Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 17-Oct-14 02:02 PM
by jbloom
A general, generic topic Adobe Bridge outside CC?
I have been using Lightroom for a while as a stand alone product, not being interested in
Grunion Gold Member15-Oct-14 09:54 PM
by Grunion
A general, generic topic Converting from PSEv5 to Lightroom
Background: Have approximately 10,000 jpeg images on Windows XP PC, organized / catalog
Fruckman Silver Member15-Oct-14 06:56 PM
by Antero52
A general, generic topic Auto Tone
Been picking up LR5 for some months but I am puzzled by Auto Tone in General Presets. I
Wingnuts Silver Member15-Oct-14 06:34 PM
by jrp
A topic tagged as in need of help LR5 printing B/W only
What could cause LR5 to print only Black & White? All the settings indicate I should be g
DarrylWS Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 15-Oct-14 02:11 AM
by elcee