Expand topics | View in linear mode
Nikonians User Reactivation Reactivate account Get a new password Lost password View RSS Feed of this page RSS Show newest topics Read new Go to post a new message Post
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public)

IDTopicAuthorLast updated date RepliesViewsRating
Pinned topic Lightroom Develop Settings Tips
When I'm working with photographers who are new to Lightroom or who haven't had a lot of t
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas 24-Aug-14 10:26 PM
by fgrths2
365946 ---
Pinned topic FAQ for Adobe Products
Here are a few answers to questions that come up frequently in this forum: 1. Why won'
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas 31-Jan-13 02:28 PM02320 ---
This is a hot, active topic! Is It Still Possible To Purchase Adobe CS6 Directly Fro...
Hi Guys , I've been reading with interest about all the hulabaloo that went on with Ado
Skyehammer Silver Member 30-Oct-14 10:07 PM
by hidesert
27342 ---
A general, generic topic Working on a photo that has already been flattened in E...
Hi Guys , First of all , apologies if this thread is in the incorrect section of the
Skyehammer Silver Member 30-Oct-14 10:43 AM
by Skyehammer
8152 ---
A general, generic topic Box vs. Cloud Elements/Lightroom
I currently have both Elements and Lightroom and it appears as though it is all migrating
rnagel Silver Member 29-Oct-14 11:48 PM
by quenton8
263 ---
A general, generic topic LR metadata
In the Library Module LR5 my Nikon camera and Nikon lenses are shown with all the associat
Wingnuts Silver Member 29-Oct-14 08:40 PM
by Wingnuts
255 ---
A topic tagged as in need of help Post processing with CS6
I have recently acquired D800 body and 24-120 F/4 lens. Shot some images and while post
ESSDEEDEE Silver Member 29-Oct-14 08:24 PM
by pdavitt
355 ---
A general, generic topic Hard drive confusion
No idea how or why but my computer had a hiccup, it re-started, when I opened my Lr agai
AartPapaya Silver Member 29-Oct-14 08:04 PM
by Obregon
7131 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Lightroom and Failed Hard Drive:-(
I have about 400 GB of photos on an external hard drive. Fortunately, they are backed up o
dgs2 Silver Member 29-Oct-14 01:38 AM
by mjhach
11497 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Lr PP, Auto Tone?
Do I have a wrong setting? I started with Lr3 and now use Lr5.. I use to use Auto Tone and
AartPapaya Silver Member 28-Oct-14 09:56 AM
by FredB D3
10138 ---
A topic tagged as having a question LR will not remove keyword from more than one photo at ...
I want to remove a keyword from a group of photos. They all have the same keyword attache
alty02 Silver Member 28-Oct-14 05:06 AM
by alty02
593 ---
A general, generic topic US price of Lightroom
Would someone please let me know what is the current price of LR5 non CC in the US? In Au
AusPhotoMan Silver Member 26-Oct-14 03:43 AM
by AusPhotoMan
284 ---
A general, generic topic TIFF's that won't open except in LR or Photoshop ...
I use LR for most of my work, but go to Photoshop-CC for certain adjustments. I save th
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. 25-Oct-14 04:22 PM
by jbloom
351 ---
A general, generic topic Adobe Postprocessing - Fundraising Campaign
I few days ago, registered users likely received a reminder email about the 2014 Fundraisi
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. 24-Oct-14 02:07 PM
by jbloom
163 ---
A general, generic topic LR5 Keywords
Would someone please explain the 'Will Export' tag in LR5 Keyword section? I seem to have
Wingnuts Silver Member 24-Oct-14 06:32 AM
by Antero52
293 ---
A general, generic topic Finding Photoshop CS6 License Key
Looked around for an answer to this but couldn't come up with anything. My daughter got
rbaskin Silver Member 23-Oct-14 03:50 PM
by rbaskin
489 ---
A general, generic topic Lost Keywords
Urgent help please as I am thinking of ditching LR having spent about six months picking i
Wingnuts Silver Member 23-Oct-14 02:14 PM
by walkerr
9104 ---
A general, generic topic Selecting a Lightroom file to work on
All my Lightroom photos have keywords. A. When I want to work on a photo I select the
Sing141 Silver Member 22-Oct-14 11:03 PM
by JosephK
10121 ---
A general, generic topic "Saving" RAW images as jpeg's? How and why?
I think I know the answer but I need clarification and correction if needed. I have don
NRVVA Silver Member 22-Oct-14 02:33 AM
by NRVVA
4128 ---
A general, generic topic Lightroom 5 Lens correction Profile
Took about 50 pictures with a Sigma 24-70 2.8 lens and after importing into Lightroom I go
jgannitello Silver Member 20-Oct-14 10:24 PM
by jgannitello
385 ---
A general, generic topic Is there a way to "publish all" collections in LR5?
My apologies if his has been covered, but searches came up empty. Does anyone know if
tegel Silver Member 20-Oct-14 02:49 PM
by Ferguson
373 ---
A topic tagged as having a question Lightroom Question
In Lightroom in Develop mode the filmstrip at the bottom show thumbnail views. Often in t
Jamed600 Gold Member 20-Oct-14 01:08 AM
by quenton8
3114 ---
A general, generic topic Aperture/LR image transfer file choice?
Hi Guys, Making a slow move to LR as I learn the system Before I jump across with a huge
glxman Silver Member 18-Oct-14 01:11 AM
by glxman
11238 ---
A general, generic topic Incorporating revised D810 color profiles into LR 5.6
If you've followed the issues regarding the initial set of D810 Nikon-emulated color profi
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas 18-Oct-14 12:45 AM
by jvehrenkamp
6216 ---
A general, generic topic CC 2014 and Red Grid
I was working on the image below, and these vertical red lines began appearing in sections
FredB D3 Silver Member 17-Oct-14 07:21 PM
by FredB D3
7157 ---
A general, generic topic LR importer for Aperture
Wondering if anyone has worked with the new Adobe add in to import IPhoto and Aperture cat
helmdr Silver Member 17-Oct-14 03:34 PM023 ---
A general, generic topic Need help, suggestions or recommendations for new D810
Here is my situation. My wife surprised me this weekend with a new D810 for an early an
Punky Silver Member 17-Oct-14 03:02 PM
by jbloom
392 ---
A general, generic topic Adobe Bridge outside CC?
I have been using Lightroom for a while as a stand alone product, not being interested in
Grunion Gold Member 15-Oct-14 10:54 PM
by Grunion
398 ---
A general, generic topic Converting from PSEv5 to Lightroom
Background: Have approximately 10,000 jpeg images on Windows XP PC, organized / catalog
Fruckman Silver Member 15-Oct-14 07:56 PM
by Antero52
158 ---
A general, generic topic Auto Tone
Been picking up LR5 for some months but I am puzzled by Auto Tone in General Presets. I
Wingnuts Silver Member 15-Oct-14 07:34 PM
by jrp
8204 ---

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.